This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much do you try to get your build to match?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much do you try to get your build to match?
1 year ago#1
When I built my last PC, it wasn't too much of a focus... In fact, I don't think I had any matching parts, other than a Corsair case and PSU.

This time around, I went with Corsair case, fans, PSU, and CPU cooler and I chose a red motherboard as well as red RAM (My PSU is also red, so that worked out well, lol) and I have red rings on all of my fans.

Curious to know if anyone else goes out of their way to make their builds match.
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
1 year ago#2
I try to color coordinate for appearance but its not too big of an issue. Mine is all grey and red.
---
Intel i5-3570k | Asus 660 | 8 GB Corsair Vengeance | MSI Z77A-G41 | Raidmax Hybrid 2 | 1 TB Western Digital HDD |
1 year ago#3
Not at all. Only if something is really ugly, then I try to avoid buying it. The best quality part at the lowest price gets my money most of the time. It's all inside of the case anyways.
1 year ago#4
r0ge00 posted...
Not at all. Only if something is really ugly, then I try to avoid buying it. The best quality part at the lowest price gets my money most of the time. It's all inside of the case anyways.

Pretty much this..
1 year ago#5
quite a bit

http://i.imgur.com/HGX9Zsc.jpg
---
|i7 4770k|Gigabyte UD4H|8gb RAM|GTX 780Ti|830 128gb|Crucial M4 128gb|3TB|540 Air|AX 850|h100I|
1 year ago#6
Not at all for me, I don't even tie cables or worry about air flow.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
1 year ago#7
r0ge00 posted...

Pretty much this. I think if most of you saw the case that holds my pc components you'd probably throw up...
1 year ago#8
Do you guys put stickers of rainbows and unicorns on your cases too?

....can I have some?
1 year ago#9
pothocket posted...
Do you guys put stickers of rainbows and unicorns on your cases too?

....can I have some?

wut

I know this is a joke post, but it doesn't make sense... We like clean builds...
---
Intel i7 4930k | EVGA 780Ti SC x2 | 16 GB G.Skill Ripjaw X | Asus Rampage IV Extreme | Corsair 900D | Corsair AX860i | 1TB Seagate HDD x2 | 120 GB Intel 520 SSD
1 year ago#10
DreDayy posted...
quite a bit

http://i.imgur.com/HGX9Zsc.jpg

I won't lie, that looks pretty awesome...
---
"The two most common elements in the universe are Hydrogen and stupidity."
Harlan Ellison
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How much do you try to get your build to match?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived