This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me figure out which game I bought on steam during the holiday sale

#1KOTRsssPosted 1/14/2014 12:51:06 AM
I bought more than one, of course, but this game had art with a yellow lego-ish looking guy (it wasnt a lego game) wearing armor standing perhaps on a draw bridge next to a castle or something like that.

Ring any bells? All I know is that it was on sale over the holidays, and it was probably an RPG.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#2CatToyPosted 1/14/2014 12:53:19 AM
You can check all your purchases by clicking your name I believe, not sure because skin.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 1:00:21 AM
I've looked through my entire library and didnt find any candidates, unless it was legend of dungeon, which I dont think it was. It's possible that I didnt end up buying it, but I'm pretty much positive that I put it in my cart at some point. Now it's driving me crazy.
---
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
#4MaKhaosPosted 1/14/2014 1:03:12 AM
"Account Details" in top right corner under "Your" Account.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
#5AltmadragonPosted 1/14/2014 1:04:56 AM
Did it have something like when you died you respawned as a descendent of the last warrior? Or something like that?
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#6WinpusPosted 1/14/2014 1:04:56 AM
Sounds like castle story to me.
#7KOTRsss(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2014 1:17:57 AM
Yeah, it was castle story. Thanks!
---