This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help me figure out which game I bought on steam during the holiday sale

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me figure out which game I bought on steam during the holiday sale
2 years ago#1
I bought more than one, of course, but this game had art with a yellow lego-ish looking guy (it wasnt a lego game) wearing armor standing perhaps on a draw bridge next to a castle or something like that.

Ring any bells? All I know is that it was on sale over the holidays, and it was probably an RPG.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
2 years ago#2
You can check all your purchases by clicking your name I believe, not sure because skin.
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#3
I've looked through my entire library and didnt find any candidates, unless it was legend of dungeon, which I dont think it was. It's possible that I didnt end up buying it, but I'm pretty much positive that I put it in my cart at some point. Now it's driving me crazy.
Gamefaqs has taught us that academic fields like literature don't exist because of teenagers that say "well that's just your opinion and I disagree."
2 years ago#4
"Account Details" in top right corner under "Your" Account.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
2 years ago#5
Did it have something like when you died you respawned as a descendent of the last warrior? Or something like that?
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
2 years ago#6
Sounds like castle story to me.
2 years ago#7
Yeah, it was castle story. Thanks!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Help me figure out which game I bought on steam during the holiday sale

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived