This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is this a good build??

#11ConkerPosted 1/14/2014 7:45:13 AM
Altmadragon posted...
Conker posted...
Altmadragon posted...
Conker posted...
Are you just trolling? You go from the first post with listing i3/5/7 to an FX 8120 build and an R7 250?

There are tons of topics on this board about good builds, check them out too. Usually I post builds myself but it usually depends on your budget, what kind of games do you mostly want to play, and if you would upgrade or add to it in the near future so you could live with a lower budget build now.

Clearly says he's new to pc's an you ask if he's trolling..........

Come on, it's understandable what I'm saying. Posts a whole list of detailed parts, then posts a worse build after someone mentions it's missing a GPU from the first post. Makes no sense. The fact TC asks what a GPU is just seems like the topic was obvious trolling to me. Been on GFs for nearly 2 years, posts a PC build topic with a list of parts and no GPU, then when someone mentions that they say "what's a GPU?" I guess I've just seen topics like this too many times...

Stop trying to justify your wrongful assumptions

No. I don't have to, since it's a fair assumption.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#12AltmadragonPosted 1/14/2014 8:09:38 AM
you're doing it again
---
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|
#13VolebamusPosted 1/14/2014 8:12:10 AM
TC is likely just new to PC part configurations, no need to be that harsh. Plenty of people who start out need help and encouragement rather than accusations.

cosmicstarfish1, where are you currently shopping and looking for these computers at the moment? People can offer different suggestions based on your buying preferences, but first, it would be helpful if you could clarify:

1) How much is your overall budget that you'd like to spend for the computer?
2) Are you ordering these from a local store for pick up, or online?
3) Do you have any preference against ordering online? Or are online stores like NewEgg or Amazon fine?
4) Are you in the U.S., or ordering in a different country?
---
(( It is of my own Volition to act as I have. ))
#14ConkerPosted 1/14/2014 8:33:21 AM
Altmadragon posted...
you're doing it again

Then ignore me.
---
#15ConkerPosted 1/14/2014 8:35:16 AM
Besides, I still at least made a suggestion for more info to the TC. Not like I just said they were a troll or something. And I didn't even make an accusation anyways, I asked a question...a legit one at that. So get off my nuts. I didn't even ride the TC as much as you're doing me about it.
---
#16VolebamusPosted 1/14/2014 8:42:39 AM(edited)
You know there's three different people you've been replying to, right? I myself just posted once prior to this, and two sentences our of a dozen that actually was directed to you. And by accusation, it was just because you implied that TC was a troll in the first place, despite it being a question. Plenty of people like him had similar inquiries and topics before.

But this is too much of an aside, so I'm just going to spoiler the above since it doesn't contribute anything to this topic anyway.
---
(( It is of my own Volition to act as I have. ))
#17ConkerPosted 1/14/2014 3:51:30 PM
I only replied to the one person, just an FYI. Notice the quotes. Did you have a point of saying the spoiler text?
---