This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

RIP Internet

#161Mogu_MoguPosted 1/15/2014 9:46:37 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
Now wonder China is becoming the new super country.......................

Are we seriously to the point where we can praise communist China for not being run by idiots...

No I don't think we are there yet....
So far the American government hasn't started killing teachers yet, or burning neighborhoods.

You're really showing your ignorance on how powerful China is right now.

Study a bit more about economics and technology and then know that they sent their own people into space recently and basically some 80%+ of the world's economy runs through China at one point or another.

It used to be the US, but then we ended up with stupid politicians and an ignorant body mass like this and the next thing we know we're making fun of the Big Bang Theory instead of working towards removing religious tracts out of our government.
---
In the chronicles of my life
there is a legend in which I change 'history' into 'herstory'.
#162SneakiestNegPosted 1/15/2014 10:06:21 AM
I remember when telecom tried to kill WhatsApp. Net neutrality saved messaging apps. Now noone uses sms and a LOT of texting goes through California servers. WhatsApp is free and unlimited. WhatsApp is huge in Europe. WhatsApp killed sms.
#163Worknofun370Posted 1/15/2014 1:25:21 PM
Mogu_Mogu posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
YumeOMiru posted...
Now wonder China is becoming the new super country.......................

Are we seriously to the point where we can praise communist China for not being run by idiots...

No I don't think we are there yet....
So far the American government hasn't started killing teachers yet, or burning neighborhoods.

You're really showing your ignorance on how powerful China is right now.

Study a bit more about economics and technology and then know that they sent their own people into space recently and basically some 80%+ of the world's economy runs through China at one point or another.

It used to be the US, but then we ended up with stupid politicians and an ignorant body mass like this and the next thing we know we're making fun of the Big Bang Theory instead of working towards removing religious tracts out of our government.

I don't see anything in his post that shows ignorance towards the power of China.

Your rebuttal didn't address the point he made in anyway.
#164ATARIJAWAPosted 1/15/2014 1:37:47 PM
strongo9 posted...
I hate American ISPs with a passion. We're so far behind the rest of the world in Internet speeds it isn't even funny.

I'm pretty happy with my speeds. I get almost double that at night. No cap. $29.95 a month.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 111
#165EpicKingdom_Posted 1/15/2014 2:43:50 PM
...BUT CAN I STILL WATCH TORI BLACK?
/caps.
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#166R_JackalPosted 1/15/2014 2:48:27 PM
GoIdenAce posted...
what'll be funny is if for like a week literally everyone goes without internet, and the US crashes because of it

yeah, this'll happen someday, i garentee it

To be fair, most any modernized country would go directly in to the toilet without internet now.
#167EpicKingdom_Posted 1/15/2014 7:48:31 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...
...BUT CAN I STILL WATCH TORI BLACK?
/caps.

I'm just gonna reply to my own comment here, I probably shouldn't have said this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRgeJfLfzbg
---
The PC gaming Master Race will never die out. We will continue to train, raise, and breed Master Race.
http://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#168ThePrincessPonyPosted 1/15/2014 8:36:26 PM
Sucky news but I'm still hyped for fiber optic connections though : /
#169darkstar4221Posted 1/16/2014 12:34:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#170PolskihammerPosted 1/18/2014 9:10:14 AM
oh government, sticking its nose in every business.
---
= |