This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you be getting Elder Scrolls: Online

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will you be getting Elder Scrolls: Online
2 years ago#1
Will you be getting it and have you played alpha/beta. - Results (374 votes)
Yes, I will be getting it and I have played the Alpha/beta
4.28% (16 votes)
I'm unsure if I will or wont get it and I have played the Alpha/Beta
8.82% (33 votes)
No, I will not be getting it and I have played the Alpha/beta
18.98% (71 votes)
Yes, I will be getting it and I have not played the Alpha/beta
3.21% (12 votes)
I'm unsure if I will or wont get it and I have not played the Alpha/Beta
15.78% (59 votes)
No, I will not be getting it and I have not played the Alpha/beta
48.93% (183 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Want to see how many people want to get ES:O. after playing the beta I'm kinda unsure. I really enjoyed the crafting other than that it was pretty meh.
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
2 years ago#2
If only to check out Morrowind.
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
2 years ago#3
The subscription thing really put me off.
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
2 years ago#4
From everything I've seen Wildstar is going to be my MMO for the year. Really excited about it.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
2 years ago#5
Not only no, but hell no.
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
2 years ago#6
Naw. Buy the game, pay for a subscription and still have a cash shop? Not supporting that.

It's also being dumbed down for console gamers. No thanks.
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
2 years ago#7
Nope. Don't care for mmos, don't care to pay for a monthly subscription. The best thing about TES is the immersive single player experience and the modding community, neither of which, obviously, are suited for a mmo.
2 years ago#8
I tried a beta a couple months ago. Sad to say the only thing that I liked was the graphics. To take away from even that though, I wasn't really fond of the world design. This is largely because I was trapped in some dark demonic place forever and never made it into the real world. Would like to see what a normal area looks like...maybe there's a youtube video around for that by now.

Was too busy with a funeral this past weekend for my most recent beta invite. I'd be glad to see that the game has improved, since I'm still looking for a game to fill the void left by WoW since I quit that in 2010.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
2 years ago#9
I might have a nose if and when it goes free-to-play. Until then though? Not a chance.
2 years ago#10
Does nothing new for MMOs, purchase/subscription/cash shop, s***s on established lore for no reason. Not only am I not going to buy it, I hope it fails catastrophically.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Will you be getting Elder Scrolls: Online

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived