This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you be getting Elder Scrolls: Online

#1nickizgr8Posted 1/14/2014 5:02:07 PM
Will you be getting it and have you played alpha/beta. - Results (374 votes)
Yes, I will be getting it and I have played the Alpha/beta
4.28% (16 votes)
I'm unsure if I will or wont get it and I have played the Alpha/Beta
8.82% (33 votes)
No, I will not be getting it and I have played the Alpha/beta
18.98% (71 votes)
Yes, I will be getting it and I have not played the Alpha/beta
3.21% (12 votes)
I'm unsure if I will or wont get it and I have not played the Alpha/Beta
15.78% (59 votes)
No, I will not be getting it and I have not played the Alpha/beta
48.93% (183 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Want to see how many people want to get ES:O. after playing the beta I'm kinda unsure. I really enjoyed the crafting other than that it was pretty meh.
---
Brothers and Sisters are sworn enemies Like PC Gamers and Xbox Gamers, or PC Gamers and Sony Gamers, Or PC Gamers and PC Gamers, Damn PC Gamers ruined PC gaming
#2CatToyPosted 1/14/2014 5:02:54 PM
If only to check out Morrowind.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#3somebody336Posted 1/14/2014 5:03:15 PM
The subscription thing really put me off.
---
TBWNN's grumpy old man >:/
#4PhilOnDezPosted 1/14/2014 5:04:43 PM
From everything I've seen Wildstar is going to be my MMO for the year. Really excited about it.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#5Orestes417Posted 1/14/2014 5:04:48 PM
Not only no, but hell no.
---
I am the mighty thesaurus! RAWR!
#6Majoras_pantsPosted 1/14/2014 5:07:37 PM
Naw. Buy the game, pay for a subscription and still have a cash shop? Not supporting that.

It's also being dumbed down for console gamers. No thanks.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#7__starsnostarsPosted 1/14/2014 5:10:00 PM
Nope. Don't care for mmos, don't care to pay for a monthly subscription. The best thing about TES is the immersive single player experience and the modding community, neither of which, obviously, are suited for a mmo.
#8XialohPosted 1/14/2014 5:14:05 PM
I tried a beta a couple months ago. Sad to say the only thing that I liked was the graphics. To take away from even that though, I wasn't really fond of the world design. This is largely because I was trapped in some dark demonic place forever and never made it into the real world. Would like to see what a normal area looks like...maybe there's a youtube video around for that by now.

Was too busy with a funeral this past weekend for my most recent beta invite. I'd be glad to see that the game has improved, since I'm still looking for a game to fill the void left by WoW since I quit that in 2010.
---
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card, Ender's Game
#9Golden_GonadsPosted 1/14/2014 5:21:04 PM
I might have a nose if and when it goes free-to-play. Until then though? Not a chance.
#10AlleRacingPosted 1/14/2014 5:21:48 PM
Does nothing new for MMOs, purchase/subscription/cash shop, s***s on established lore for no reason. Not only am I not going to buy it, I hope it fails catastrophically.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg