This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will you be getting Elder Scrolls: Online

#31ThePCElitistPosted 1/15/2014 8:32:32 AM
Golden_Gonads posted...
I might have a nose if and when it goes free-to-play. Until then though? Not a chance.

It must suck being so cheap that you can't spare pocket change a month for endless hours of entertainment. You must be one of those people that whine when every Steam game isn't 90% off every sale.
#32CheeseCurlsPosted 1/15/2014 8:43:27 AM
the current state of the entire MMO genre is pitiful. Once my ARR sub expires I'll be bowing out of all of them for the foreseeable future.

Once they get away from ilevels and gear treadmills I'll give the genre another look.

I got into the beta for ESO but admittedly havent been able to give it a try. Wouldnt work in eyefinity, gave up immediately. So maybe it does do something drastically different, but I'm not expecting much.

Well..maybe Sega will finally give me PSO2...
---
Perhaps I am already insane, and am just the last to know.
#33SinisterSlayPosted 1/15/2014 8:48:10 AM
CheeseCurls posted...
the current state of the entire MMO genre is pitiful. Once my ARR sub expires I'll be bowing out of all of them for the foreseeable future.

Once they get away from ilevels and gear treadmills I'll give the genre another look.

I got into the beta for ESO but admittedly havent been able to give it a try. Wouldnt work in eyefinity, gave up immediately. So maybe it does do something drastically different, but I'm not expecting much.

Well..maybe Sega will finally give me PSO2...

Try star trek online, it has no grinding at all if you just want to do the story episodes, and they are all different and interesting. There isn't a single farming quest.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#34ThePonyColliePosted 1/15/2014 9:03:20 AM
Yes, when it goes F2P.
#35MarceloSampaioPosted 1/15/2014 9:09:21 AM
Nope, I'm not interested in subscription based MMOs.
---
:3
Brazil, country where the World Cup is more important than a basic health system...
#36SinisterSlayPosted 1/15/2014 1:53:02 PM
Based on the poll results I'd say they completely missed their market.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#37SpazH3dPosted 1/15/2014 1:57:49 PM
A monthly subscription means no buy.
---
- My vision is augmented
#38codyorrPosted 1/15/2014 2:40:13 PM
I like how "No I haven't played it and no I won't buy it" and "No I have played it and no I won't buy it" are the top results.
#39Cool_Dude667Posted 1/15/2014 2:56:46 PM
codyorr posted...
I like how "No I haven't played it and no I won't buy it" and "No I have played it and no I won't buy it" are the top results.

Its really mediocre.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#40LoshadtPosted 1/15/2014 3:04:21 PM
codyorr posted...

Well what person in their right mind would buy and pay a monthly fee for what is essentially Skyrim with more lore rape and somehow less fun?
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.