This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark Souls II is becoming the most anticipated PC game

#1xenosaga123Posted 1/15/2014 11:45:51 AM
PC version comes later, but the quality will be the best version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SJqRpvebCY

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=751724
#2WaywardBiscuitPosted 1/15/2014 11:48:36 AM
Screw waiting
---
George Likes Spicy Chicken
#3pothocketPosted 1/15/2014 11:49:18 AM
The best part is going to be when it becomes the most played and popular Dark Souls game ever but "the true fans" all hate it for catering to casuals and declare it the worst in the series.
#4SteamsterPosted 1/15/2014 11:58:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5dekouPosted 1/15/2014 12:36:16 PM
pothocket posted...
The best part is going to be when it becomes the most played and popular Dark Souls game ever but "the true fans" all hate it for catering to casuals and declare it the worst in the series.

Doesn't look like that'll happen. Beta feedback has been positive and the game seems more punishing now. PvP is always on and your max HP is reduced every time you die.

I do hope PC will at least get better textures, so we won't have to wait for modders to fix the game this time around. Some of the screenshots look quite bad.
#6kbe2k2Posted 1/15/2014 1:01:33 PM
"when a Hollow dies again, they become a little bit deader, reducing their max HP by 5% for every death, up to a maximum penalty of 50% of their normal HP."

That's pretty crazy, didn't they also make it so you can be invaded while hollow too? If so this game is going to be way harder and the amount of rage generated by griefers will be crazy.
#7xenosaga123(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2014 1:04:12 PM
kbe2k2 posted...
"when a Hollow dies again, they become a little bit deader, reducing their max HP by 5% for every death, up to a maximum penalty of 50% of their normal HP."

That's pretty crazy, didn't they also make it so you can be invaded while hollow too? If so this game is going to be way harder and the amount of rage generated by griefers will be crazy.

Well people can play offline if they don't want invasions.

Others will welcome the challenge.
#8BuburibonPosted 1/15/2014 1:11:20 PM
xenosaga123 posted...
kbe2k2 posted...

Well people can play offline if they don't want invasions.

Others will welcome the challenge.

Yes, I'll be playing it offline as I did the original Dark Souls. I wouldn't want to be interrupted by invading players, and to be honest, I pretty much never play anything online anyhow.
---
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB 2133Mhz | GTX Titan @ 1136Mhz
#9Cool_Dude667Posted 1/15/2014 2:17:18 PM
Witcher 3 will poop on it.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#10I_Heart_EeveePosted 1/15/2014 2:37:16 PM
kbe2k2 posted...

That doesn't sound harder. Demon's Souls already left hollows with 50% hp and I beat the whole game hollow. That was mostly because I didn't want to waste the thing that made you human though and didn't really understand the mechanics very well anyway. But yeah. Unless being hollow already reduces your hp to 50% and it can drop more, it's not much harder