This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dark Souls II is becoming the most anticipated PC game

#21exclusiveburnerPosted 1/15/2014 4:39:51 PM
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Witcher 3 will poop on it.

Witcher 3 couldn't poop on Demons Souls, get your facts straight!
#22LordrvPosted 1/18/2014 3:10:32 AM
The PC version will not be anywhere near the best version for the simple fact that online will be broken.
#23ThePonyColliePosted 1/18/2014 3:15:44 AM
This game is gonna be great, and no GFWL will only add to it.
#24KeyeszxPosted 1/18/2014 3:55:28 AM
It caters to casual by being a sequel. Demon's Souls didn't get a sequel. Demon's Souls didn't get DLC even though the bosses were much more creative and the world was much deeper. There was a whole archstone they could have added as dlc or even made into it's own game since it was the Land of Giants iirc.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#25FeatherwindPosted 1/18/2014 4:21:49 AM
Hopefully they will implement some sort of anti-cheating measure especially if you can always be invaded. I played some low level PvP around the PC launch of DS and like every fourth player I invaded or who invaded me was a blatant cheater (immune to damage).

It's not as big of a problem in the higher level or dedicated PvP areas but it's very noticeable in the "progression" areas.
---
pathological
#26Bellum_SacrumPosted 1/18/2014 4:57:00 AM
exclusiveburner posted...
Cool_Dude667 posted...
Witcher 3 will poop on it.

Witcher 3 couldn't poop on Demons Souls, get your facts straight!

Dark Souls couldn't poop on Demon Souls, get you facts straight!

Still I expect very little from the Witcher, It's going to end up a less casual version of Skyrim at best, and the expectations are too high for it this time.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#27Born LuckyPosted 1/18/2014 5:00:24 AM
pothocket posted...
The best part is going to be when it becomes the most played and popular Dark Souls game ever but "the true fans" all hate it for catering to casuals and declare it the worst in the series.

The best part is when people pretend it's a better game than it really is.

Like . .. now.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#28Kreeping DeathPosted 1/18/2014 6:08:12 AM
HighOnPhazon posted...
The whole losing HP permanently thing sounds a bit too punishing for my tastes

You misunderstand, it's not permanent. Once you use an effigy, you get your health back.
---
Da doy dought da dasketdall.
http://www.last.fm/user/CommodoreKD
#29Zert0zertPosted 1/18/2014 7:11:37 AM
Although I would love it to happen I can't believe that Witcher 3 will be better than Dark Sould 2. After watching the latest trailer I know it will feel like the first part = it will rock!
#30r0ge00Posted 1/18/2014 11:01:23 AM
I'll wait until the game is released to judge it. Dark Souls was the laziest PC port possible.