This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I have over 400 games in my back log that I havnt even touched yet

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have over 400 games in my back log that I havnt even touched yet
3 years ago#1
and I plan on buying another 20 before the end of the month
3 years ago#2
I doubt there are even 400 games I would want on Steam. I have 227 now and when sales come around, I only buy about 10-15 games. I still have about 100 or so that I haven't played, but, Even if I could have them for free, there are probably only about 50 more games that I would download. Don't really see the point in filling up my games list with a bunch of crap/filler games that I have no interest in ever playing.
"If you can't beat them, arrange to have them beaten" -George Carlin
3 years ago#3
I have just over 100. I've never even installed at least half of them. I've probably only played 25 of them.
And so he prophesied that the sheeple will follow the stupid, and the stupid will rule the Earth.
3 years ago#4
I have a lot but I'm in no rush to finish them all nor do I care if I never touch a few. Most of the ones I won't touch are likely to be bundle trash anyways.
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB RAM | 770 + 670 physx | 256 SSD | 8TB HDD | Win 8.1 64bit | ax1200w | CM690II
Steam: DV8ing1
3 years ago#5
You sir have an addiction. Stop buying useless junk.
3 years ago#6
my front log is even bigger
When did I realize I was God? Well, I was praying and I suddenly realized I was talking to myself.
3 years ago#7
That's cute. Cute lil guy.
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
3 years ago#8
That's not a backlog, that's a bunch of 1's and 0's worth nothing that you paid for to boost your steam ego.
Intel 4930k || Asus X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || Kingston HyperX 16GB RAM + 240GB SSD || Thermaltake 1200w PSU
PC Wishlist: 27" GSync, KB
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I have over 400 games in my back log that I havnt even touched yet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived