This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Octodad released date released

#11Jason_HudsonPosted 1/16/2014 12:02:49 PM
Yeah, I'm looking forward to this. According to the developer on the Steam Forums, it'll be about $15 and they are hoping to "keep other currencies similarly priced".
---
PC is the only place to play games at their true potential
1080p/60fps standard, upgradable, mods, FOV sliders, ultra graphics - it's backwards compatible too
#12Fade2black001Posted 1/16/2014 12:09:14 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I thought this game was already out and has been for some time. I remember watching gameplay vids of this months ago. This game is gonna suck so hard. I feel sorry for all the people wasting their money on this crap but whatever.

Why do you care how people spend their money?

No friends and can't get laid, he's gotta occupy his time with something.

Looks who's talking. You still suck on milk from your mother's teet. So I wouldn't be talking if I were you.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#13ClouddxPosted 1/16/2014 12:13:46 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
I thought this game was already out and has been for some time. I remember watching gameplay vids of this months ago. This game is gonna suck so hard. I feel sorry for all the people wasting their money on this crap but whatever.

Looks who's talking. You still suck on milk from your mother's teet. So I wouldn't be talking if I were you.

Woah, that was mean. No need for that kinda stuff on the internet now is there?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#14Fade2black001Posted 1/16/2014 12:20:03 PM
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Its the internet
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#15DerPancakePosted 1/16/2014 12:20:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16ClouddxPosted 1/16/2014 12:21:07 PM
^Explain to me what that has to do with being mean?
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#17KidInTheHallPosted 1/16/2014 12:23:07 PM
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

That's Fool2black in a nutshell. Just a mean, mean person.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#18ElDudorinoPosted 1/16/2014 12:30:56 PM
Is it teet or teat? I feel like it's teat.

Also, what the crap is this game? I remember seeing a video of it a long time ago and not even being sure if it was a real game. I can't imagine what the point of it is but it doesn't look particularly fun.

Also, is Octodad just an alien octopus who devoured and replaced the real dad or was he strangely their dad all along? so confused...
#19Ch3wy(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2014 12:34:38 PM
ElDudorino posted...
Is it teet or teat? I feel like it's teat.

Also, what the crap is this game? I remember seeing a video of it a long time ago and not even being sure if it was a real game. I can't imagine what the point of it is but it doesn't look particularly fun.

Also, is Octodad just an alien octopus who devoured and replaced the real dad or was he strangely their dad all along? so confused...

Buy the game and beat it to find out.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#20pothocketPosted 1/16/2014 12:37:14 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
Clouddx posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

This is why I come to the PC board. For a better class of insults. No way those console peasants are as advanced at insulting each other as we are.