This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Octodad released date released

#31kcdobbinsPosted 1/16/2014 4:09:12 PM
Ch3wy posted...
I'm pretty sure Fade is literally the only person who thinks it was/ is going to be bad. It even has Maddox's seal of approval.

The game really doesn't look interesting to me, either. I just don't feel the need to crap all over something someone else is excited about. Hope y'all enjoy it.
---
"You Killed the Guest."- Sifl-bot Sifl & Olly
We are the Mycon. We respond.
#32Fade2black001Posted 1/16/2014 7:06:33 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
^ He has no friends, can't get laid and has no sense of humor. He has to occupy his time with something.

Says the person who still sucks his mothers teets. I have more friends than you do do. I would be shocked if you had a single one besides your hand.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#33Fade2black001Posted 1/16/2014 7:07:35 PM
SpazH3d posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
If someone wants to insult me I'll do it right back. I don't take crap from no one.

I think your biggest problem is that you do not have a sense of humor. At all. Which leaks into your every day life and you make comments like "THIS GAME SUX IS STOOPED".

I laugh every single day. Laughing keeps you healthy. But only at stuff is funny which this isn't.
---
#34TimePharaohPosted 1/16/2014 7:13:56 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
If someone wants to insult me I'll do it right back. I don't take crap from no one.

Except in real life where you take it from literally every single person because you're an angsty birdchested scrawny teen.

With LaptopzOverHere banishing himself, you've finally been bumped up to worst person on this board. Every single post you've ever made is either blatantly wrong or just hilariously ignorant, and you're not even trying to troll which makes it so much better.

Go put a shirt on
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#35KidInTheHallPosted 1/16/2014 7:21:34 PM
^ Well he has no friends, can't get laid, has no sense of humor and is built like a 8 year old girl, he has to occupy his time with something.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#36Fade2black001Posted 1/16/2014 7:26:53 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
^ Well he has no friends, can't get laid, has no sense of humor and is built like a 8 year old girl, he has to occupy his time with something.

This 8 year old "girl" can kick yo ass. So I would shut up if I were you. Its also not nice to refer to yourself that way as well. Didn't your mother teach you respect? I guess not.
---
#37TimePharaohPosted 1/16/2014 7:28:31 PM
KidInTheHall posted...

To be fair, I've seen some pretty tough looking 8 year old girls

I mean, he's not one of them, but no need to be rude to the other ones
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#38PokenubPosted 1/16/2014 7:34:22 PM
To be brutally honest, I don't see the fun in this, I have enough troubles with surgeon simulator lol. Not saying its going to be a bad game, just saying it's unlikely I'll be getting it (unless its in a humble bundle of course)
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#39Fade2black001Posted 1/16/2014 7:45:21 PM
Pokenub posted...
To be brutally honest, I don't see the fun in this, I have enough troubles with surgeon simulator lol. Not saying its going to be a bad game, just saying it's unlikely I'll be getting it (unless its in a humble bundle of course)

Yeah 15 bucks is a bit much
---
#40KidInTheHallPosted 1/16/2014 7:51:36 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
KidInTheHall posted...

This 8 year old "girl" can kick yo ass. So I would shut up if I were you. Its also not nice to refer to yourself that way as well. Didn't your mother teach you respect? I guess not.

If you were me then I'd be you and then I'd be trying to protect my soft effeminate body from dirty old men.

No thanks.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Samsung 830 128GB | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750