This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best MMORPG?

#1iBlackice25Posted 1/18/2014 3:51:17 PM
Im really trying to get into an MMO game, because I haven't been into one in years, but I was just wondering which one would be the best to buy. If it means anything, im playing the Torchlight II demo right now and I like it, but I don't want to buy it if there are better MMOs. Any recommendations?
---
GT: DarknessSniperX/PSN: sky_Pharaoh
dustloop: Legion13/Steam: sky_Pharaoh
#2Nineteen99Posted 1/18/2014 3:53:38 PM
Torchlight isn't a MMO.
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
#3MaKhaosPosted 1/18/2014 3:54:45 PM
Well what MMOs have you played? And to what extent. Also Torchlight 2 isn't an MMO. If you like the Torchlight 2 style of gameplay, you should try Path of Exile which is technically an MMO and is also completely free.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
#4dekouPosted 1/18/2014 3:57:13 PM
PoE isn't a real MMO, either. IMO the best ones are currently Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World.
#5steker16Posted 1/18/2014 4:02:09 PM
dekou posted...
PoE isn't a real MMO, either. IMO the best ones are currently Guild Wars 2 and The Secret World.

im sure the 5 other secret world players would love to see their community grow
#6iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 4:07:19 PM
dekou posted...

I would play Guild Wars 2, but I heard it was really boring after a while, and if thats true, i don't want to waste my money.
---
#7Riot55555Posted 1/18/2014 4:13:15 PM
FFXIV.
---
My competitive CS:S videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLxqydBplX0&feature=channel_page&fmt=22
#8Nineteen99Posted 1/18/2014 4:15:20 PM
iBlackice25 posted...
dekou posted...

I would play Guild Wars 2, but I heard it was really boring after a while, and if thats true, i don't want to waste my money.

So do a lot of MMOs. Or even any game.
---
"There must be some kind of way out of here, said the joker to the thief. There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief."
#9EternalFlame66Posted 1/18/2014 4:21:43 PM
iBlackice25 posted...
dekou posted...

pretty much any game is boring after awhile
---
Such is your fate.
#10iBlackice25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2014 4:26:26 PM
Riot55555 posted...
FFXIV.

Need to look at some gameplay of this, because I see A LOT of hate for this game on this website.
---