This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thief PC specs revealed

#31machetemanPosted 1/19/2014 4:54:58 PM
the amount of hate this game has already received is amazing. No one has even seen much more than 10 minutes of gameplay and it is already being heralded as the worst game of 2014.

i'm with holding my opinion until a large number of people get their hands on it, but if the game is fun, the game is fun. I'm not going to let some angry Thief fanboys prevent me from playing an enjoyable game. idc what series its from.
#32LoshadtPosted 1/19/2014 4:57:38 PM(edited)
macheteman posted...
the amount of hate this game has already received is amazing. No one has even seen much more than 10 minutes of gameplay and it is already being heralded as the worst game of 2014.

i'm with holding my opinion until a large number of people get their hands on it, but if the game is fun, the game is fun. I'm not going to let some angry Thief fanboys prevent me from playing an enjoyable game. idc what series its from.

Notice how people said the same thing about DmC and it ended up being a giant pile of crap? Bad games tend to get a lot of hate, bad games that s*** on the series even more so. It's perfectly justified.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#33machetemanPosted 1/19/2014 4:58:40 PM(edited)
Loshadt posted...
macheteman posted...

Notice how people said the same thing about DmC and it ended up being a giant pile of crap? Bad games tend to get a lot of hate, bad games that s*** on the series even more so. It's perfectly justified.

except DMC was actually a good game. maybe you missed all the good reviews the game received?
#34LoshadtPosted 1/19/2014 5:01:02 PM
macheteman posted...
except DMC was actually a good game. maybe you missed all the good reviews the game received?

I've seen a review go on about negatives, and then give the game a 9/10. I played it, it was a gigantic pile of s***.

It's not just a bad Devil May Cry game, it's one of the worst action games I have ever played.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#35Bazooka_PenguinPosted 1/19/2014 5:03:08 PM
You guys should have gotten it via the AMD radeon reward coupons. They go for 20 bucks on ebay
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#36machetemanPosted 1/19/2014 5:07:17 PM
Loshadt posted...
macheteman posted...

I've seen a review go on about negatives, and then give the game a 9/10. I played it, it was a gigantic pile of s***.

It's not just a bad Devil May Cry game, it's one of the worst action games I have ever played.

thats a nice opinion. just dont go around acting like DMC was critically panned and is a "real" terrible game when in reality, you just didn't like it.

I think I'll take the 50+ professional reviews and my own experience with the game to tell me that DMC is indeed not "trash".

I'm getting the feeling that Thief will be loved by most gamers and critics, but HATED by the small Thief fanboy population
#37LoshadtPosted 1/19/2014 5:08:35 PM
macheteman posted...
thats a nice opinion. just dont go around acting like DMC was critically panned and is a "real" terrible game when in reality, you just didn't like it.

I think I'll take the 50+ professional reviews and my own experience with the game to tell me that DMC is indeed not "trash".

I'm getting the feeling that Thief will be loved by most gamers and critics, but HATED by the small Thief fanboy population

I hope you're just trolling, because I've never seen someone shill that hard here save for Fenriswolf and his fetish for GFWL.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#38SinisterSlayPosted 1/19/2014 5:11:23 PM
I don't think they spoke with a single fan of the original two games.
Everyone would have told them they were doing it wrong.

OK I'm down to bannerlord now, it's the only game left I have to hope for.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#39SpazH3dPosted 1/19/2014 5:21:31 PM
I don't think the developers have played past the tutorial of Thief 1. It looks like it. They are heartless and greedy.
---
- My vision is augmented
#40biohazard1775Posted 1/19/2014 6:05:54 PM
Might as well just get Thief The Dark Mod instead.
---
http://i.imgur.com/AuuOUVo.png