This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why does EA not have their sports line on PC?

#31Logical_OnePosted 1/23/2014 5:43:53 PM
Loshadt posted...
Stop responding to "Logical_One", he's clearly just trying to stir s***.

I hope you're joking. What exactly am I trying to 'stir'? I said nothing controversial whatsoever.
---
---
Steam: LogicalOne / PSN: TheCoolBreeze / XBL: ZenTheShogun
#32LoshadtPosted 1/23/2014 5:49:32 PM
Logical_One posted...
I hope you're joking. What exactly am I trying to 'stir'? I said nothing controversial whatsoever.

You unironically used the term PC elitist and attacked another user in a blatant attempt to compensate for your insecurity, i.e. stirring s***.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#33LOLIAmAnAlt(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2014 3:01:27 AM
R i c k posted...
Sports games on PC, lol, good one. How are you going to sell a "new" sports game to PC gamers year after year when all you do is switch up the roster and players stats? PC games will just buy one and mod the stats every year.

But, there has really been differences between the games!
I remember after playing NHL 12 for a year I went back to 09, the thing felt like NHL HITZ in comparison.

But this is also a valid point that is made.
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#34Logical_OnePosted 1/24/2014 8:06:14 AM
Loshadt posted...
Logical_One posted...

You unironically used the term PC elitist and attacked another user in a blatant attempt to compensate for your insecurity, i.e. stirring s***.

My insecurity? LOL.

Alright champ--let's just hope you never get a job as a profiler and/or psychologist.
---
---
#35wdfosterPosted 1/24/2014 8:41:27 AM
Everytime Origin asks me to rate it I give it a zero and tell them I'll keep giving zeroes until they start bringing their sports titles to PC.
---
Steam ID - Madmartigan
#3630aught6Posted 1/24/2014 8:45:48 AM
LOLIAmAnAlt posted...
R i c k posted...
Sports games on PC, lol, good one. How are you going to sell a "new" sports game to PC gamers year after year when all you do is switch up the roster and players stats? PC games will just buy one and mod the stats every year.

But, there has really been differences between the games!
I remember after playing NHL 12 for a year I went back to 09, the thing felt like NHL HITZ in comparison.

But this is also a valid point that is made.

Yeah, well, the mod communities for NHL09, and even 2004, are still very active.

Those communities are still updating the games with full conversion mods, that include, but are not limited to: rosters; player faces; arenas; ditties (or whatever they're called in EA sports titles).

These guys could probably bleed 10 years out of a new, NHL PC title; there's just no money in it. Though, I'm sure the game would be only available through Origin.
---
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
#37LoshadtPosted 1/24/2014 12:29:46 PM
Logical_One posted...
My insecurity? LOL.

Yes, your insecurity. Attacking other people and then also proclaiming oneself as the god-gaming master race isn't something people who are secure with their choices would do, never mind somebody with an ego-stroking username like "Logical_One".
---
Kirino is best girl.
#38Logical_OnePosted 1/24/2014 2:18:58 PM
Loshadt posted...
Logical_One posted...
My insecurity? LOL.

Yes, your insecurity. Attacking other people and then also proclaiming oneself as the god-gaming master race isn't something people who are secure with their choices would do, never mind somebody with an ego-stroking username like "Logical_One".

It's called sarcasm slugger.

Maybe you should stick to Russian...
---
---
#39LoshadtPosted 1/24/2014 2:35:43 PM
Logical_One posted...

Oh, so that's what it's called. In my silly language we just call it backpedaling.
---
Kirino is best girl.
#40Logical_OnePosted 1/24/2014 2:39:56 PM
Loshadt posted...
Logical_One posted...

Oh, so that's what it's called. In my silly language we just call it backpedaling.

(1) I Never said Russian was silly.

(2) Backpedaling? I honestly don't understand your statement/argument/point. So whatever--you win. Considering I actually wrote a fairly comprehensive post ON TOPIC and you have provided NOTHING to the thread--I'll leave.

Enjoy.

Translation: tomato plants?

See--sarcasm.
---
---