This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Indie Gala Bundle: Fire and Sword(featuring Mount and Blade)

#11RPGMattPosted 1/23/2014 4:04:48 PM
Warband ****ing rules.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#12arleasPosted 1/23/2014 4:11:37 PM
Who seriousl uses the "bees knees"? Are you like 60 years old?

no kidding, Obviously he meant to say it's the Cat's Pajamas! 23-skidoo!! Hubba Hubba!
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#13pwnater777Posted 1/23/2014 4:15:44 PM
Fade2black001 posted...
r0ge00 posted...
KillerTruffle posted...
I've been told by more than one person that Warband is the best Mount & Blade game, so I passed on this bundle. However, Warband is actually on sale for $3 (85% off) with Bundle Stars right now...

Can more people confirm? Warband is the bee's knees? I kind of want to try these out.

Who seriousl uses the "bees knees"? Are you like 60 years old?

Better than 10 year olds on console boards.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#1401Philip01Posted 1/23/2014 4:20:50 PM
Mount & blade collection normally goes for $8.74 on sale and its mount & blade + warband + fire & sword + dlc napelonic wars.

the bundle plus + 3 for warband is $8.54

Just sayin yo
---
NNID: PhilipPwns ( Add me thru miiverse )
3DS Friend Code: 0387 9129 6502
#15SinisterSlayPosted 1/24/2014 6:53:23 AM(edited)
01Philip01 posted...
Mount & blade collection normally goes for $8.74 on sale and its mount & blade + warband + fire & sword + dlc napelonic wars.

the bundle plus + 3 for warband is $8.54

Just sayin yo

And warband itself is still worth 30. I know I keep saying that but any money the devs get means a better second game. And if warband is a 9/10, how awesome is the next game going to be?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#16ZeraphLordSPosted 1/24/2014 6:53:40 AM
I bought Fire & Sword on release and didn't particularly enjoy it. Warband is great, and effectively replaces the original.
---
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs
#17SinisterSlayPosted 1/24/2014 6:56:58 AM(edited)
ZeraphLordS posted...
I bought Fire & Sword on release and didn't particularly enjoy it. Warband is great, and effectively replaces the original.

The original has some great mods though, some of which were never upgraded.

Has "Fire arrow" been upgraded to warband? That was a really fun mod in the original. It allowed you to be king and have your own kingdom, to create your own troops, to command lords (through a neat tactical map). It changed the castles to have destructible bits so you could just break down the door if you wanted too. And of course, fire arrows were really good in sieges.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#18calcycle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 1:15:31 PM
The bundle has dropped to $2.49. I think it's worth it now even if it doesn't have Warband.
---
Do not add to the Chocolate of Coach, or worship false Bills for this will imprison thou within the Blood Harvest finale for all eternity
Steam: Albatrossing
#19VordraxPosted 1/29/2014 4:17:20 PM
Warband is fantastic. It's worth one complete, "unite the lands under one banner or die trying" playthrough. I remember betraying my King and taking his lands. Honestly, it affected me more than most of the chintzy writing in games lately. Nothing beats emergent.
---
Miroku2235: Every time someone says the Mesmer reminds them of Naruto I die a little inside.
Groadergreen: I'm legally deceased because of things like this.
#20jakisthePosted 1/29/2014 5:57:57 PM
Is Warband standalone, or an expansion pack of sorts?
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::