This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

It makes me sad that especially nowadays people say PC has no games/exclusives.

#1Revival125Posted 1/23/2014 6:14:15 PM
You hear it mostly from console only people who claim the PC has nothing to play.

Do these people not keep in touch with their valuable internet as much as they make us believe? I mean I emphasise that this opinion is especially ridiculous these days. Have these people missed the growing crowd funding Kickstarter scene which is literally bankrolling the production of the potential next great video games and developers, the vast majority of which are exclusive to PC?

Or how about the fact that the 70 million Steam users are green lighting dozens of PC exclusives by the day?
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#2MaxCHEATER64Posted 1/23/2014 6:15:31 PM
Don't try to understand peasant mentality, you'll get into so many loops and fallacies you'll drive yourself mad.
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#3LoshadtPosted 1/23/2014 6:16:49 PM
Easy, don't participate in console war s***-flinging. The type of people who say that aren't smart, and arguing with those types of people is impossible because they're specifically looking for a shouting match.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
Kirino is best girl.
#4pwnater777Posted 1/23/2014 6:20:49 PM
speaking of the overwhelming amount of games on PC, I'm trying to find a good, easy to run game on Steam for under $10 that I could pump some serious time into. Suggestions? Thought about New Vegas, but I don't know if my AMD Radeon HD 5450 (dinosaur that needs to be upgraded, yet can still run FEAR 3 on minimum) could stand it.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#5MaxCHEATER64Posted 1/23/2014 6:21:29 PM
pwnater777 posted...
speaking of the overwhelming amount of games on PC, I'm trying to find a good, easy to run game on Steam for under $10 that I could pump some serious time into. Suggestions? Thought about New Vegas, but I don't know if my AMD Radeon HD 5450 (dinosaur that needs to be upgraded, yet can still run FEAR 3 on minimum) could stand it.

FTL
---
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM
#6pwnater777Posted 1/23/2014 6:22:49 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

FTL

Non-Indie, I should've said. Though that's another thing PC has so much of, and it's awesome that there are so many great games out for PC that are so different than the typical video game.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
#7MaxCHEATER64Posted 1/23/2014 6:23:52 PM
pwnater777 posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

FTL

Non-Indie, I should've said. Though that's another thing PC has so much of, and it's awesome that there are so many great games out for PC that are so different than the typical video game.

Honestly FTL is barely indie anymore. Sure it's made by an indie dev. but you'll be hard pressed to find a decent Steam library not containing it.

It's popular for a reason.

---
#8pwnater777Posted 1/23/2014 6:25:19 PM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

FTL

Honestly FTL is barely indie anymore. Sure it's made by an indie dev. but you'll be hard pressed to find a decent Steam library not containing it.

Meh, just not my cup of tea. I can understand how it'd be great though.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
#9MaxCHEATER64Posted 1/23/2014 6:26:55 PM
pwnater777 posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
pwnater777 posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

FTL

Meh, just not my cup of tea. I can understand how it'd be great though.

Well, in that case, have you tried Star Wars: Battlefront II?
---
#10Hi CPosted 1/23/2014 6:27:25 PM
pwnater777 posted...

It runs fine on my 4570M. The desktop rebrand will handle it even better.
---
You'll be my John G.