This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much do you troll on online games?

#1KT-LowPosted 1/23/2014 6:53:07 PM
So, do you troll much online? - Results (205 votes)
I troll anytime i can! That's my reason to play online and my joy in life.
8.78% (18 votes)
Most of the time. I just joke around, but i play seriously with friends.
11.71% (24 votes)
Depends, if they really deserve it for being a bad player/troll, i am not forgiving it!
25.37% (52 votes)
Rarely, only if i'm really angry. But i try to keep calm for the team or kick the troll. If
22.93% (47 votes)
Never! I'm a paragon of fair play! I'd rather quit the game than troll!
25.85% (53 votes)
*Insert random troll answer here* (just in case you want to troll the poll)
5.37% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Just testing something on these boards,

Any online game works, League of Legends, Call of Duty, GTA V, whatever.

By trolling i mean : Swearing mothers, shooting your friends, use cheats/hacks, completely destroying the fun of the game, etc.

I picked 3. I'm a fair player but i have a really short fuse. I'm 20 btw.

PS: I know "To troll" isn't a verb.
---
Me: Why people like the Demi Fiend so much?
My Friend: Are you crazy? He is the Cloud Strife from SMT series.
#2TimePharaohPosted 1/23/2014 6:54:41 PM
You just trolled your own topic considering there's no votes for three regardless of if you number them from top or bottom
---
HE are genius, firstly. - ASlaveObeys
GestapoFAQs http://i.imgur.com/prqCDHz.png http://i.imgur.com/ooNGE4u.png
#3KT-Low(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2014 6:55:57 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
You just trolled your own topic considering there's no votes for three regardless of if you number them from top or bottom

Yes there is now, you just commented too soon before i even had the chance to vote.
---
Me: Why people like the Demi Fiend so much?
My Friend: Are you crazy? He is the Cloud Strife from SMT series.
#4my_name_is_EdPosted 1/23/2014 6:57:00 PM
If there's a clear or defined goal in the game, like FPS's or Civ, I don't troll much if at all.

If it's a game like Minecraft or Rust or Terraria or anything like that, I troll my balls off
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png
#5Sergei_DukanovPosted 1/23/2014 6:58:59 PM
I can be a dick to the enemy if I have too, and I love how you can now kill team mates with the vehicles in BF4. Made so many useless spawn snipers die multiple times this way.
---
FX8350 oc'ed 4.8ghz| Kraken X60| SA R9 290| ASRock 990fx Extreme9| 16 gigs ripjaws ddr3| Evo 240GB ssd| 1TB cuda'| antec 750W| NZXT Phantom
#6CatToyPosted 1/23/2014 7:00:20 PM(edited)
I like to ask "how do I kill streak" when I'm playing Counter Strike, including the lack of question mark.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#7pwnater777Posted 1/23/2014 6:59:48 PM
Only if someone really gets under my skin. Like, majorly. Otherwise I'd prefer for everyone to just enjoy the game like they're supposed to.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#830aught6Posted 1/23/2014 7:03:36 PM
Never do; never will.
---
| i7-3930K | MSI BB-XP II | GTX 680 4GB X2 | CORSAIR DDR3 32GB | TT Grand 1200W | SG 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HD | Fractal XLR2 |
#9Flaktrooper123Posted 1/23/2014 7:05:53 PM
I snark at bad players, but I don't troll.
#10cody4783Posted 1/23/2014 7:07:54 PM(edited)
I guess my definition of "Trolling" and TC's are different. By my standards, I would have gone with the middle ground of "Mood dependent" and "How much the other person deserves it".

Trolling to me is going out of your way to mess with or embarrass the other player(s), but NOT to the extent of being a complete ass or making it breaking the game/ruining fun for other people. Leading people into a corner to make themself look dumb in the chat (Through casual/completely joking conversation).

Or in say, an FPS, spending a few extra minutes of my time to single them out and kill them in a less-than-typical way (Examples being: Tracking a pesky sniper down and repair tooling them, or leaving a claymore behind them to kill them later, etc.)..

It's dumb to make the game unfun for others just because you're PO'd, just stop playing if it comes to that point. I like to screw around and catch people off guard in games, but usually not to the extent of being a jerk.
---
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg