This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much do you troll on online games?

#21SteamsterPosted 1/23/2014 11:21:57 PM
KT-Low posted...
By trolling i mean : Swearing mothers, shooting your friends, use cheats/hacks, completely destroying the fun of the game, etc.

What the f*** is this s***?

This isn't trolling.

Trolling is using crippling poison on a worn dagger and shivving some noob in Arathi highlands until he logs all while wearing a tuxedo and monocle on a troll rogue.
#22Custers_RevengePosted 1/23/2014 11:29:33 PM
I don't really know how to troll people in online games in the first place. It isn't really something that interests me. But as a teenager, I did mess with people in Diablo 2 like on the Open Battle.net mode where it's pretty much anything goes, I would use hacked characters and one shot people in duels. I also would use the chat box and annoy/gross people out and I would see some people rage hard over the stuff I'd type.
#23ZeraphLordSPosted 1/24/2014 3:09:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#24LOLIAmAnAltPosted 1/24/2014 3:18:16 AM(edited)
It's only happened like 4 or 5 times in the past 4 years but If someone gets me real mad...I'll troll back

The best time was in NHL '09, one guy was using an auto goal glitch hardcore, then just gloating just as hardcore about how great he was and awful I was. I gave him words back, then re-matched him twice winning both and lowering his rather high rank by quite a lot.

*Edit*
Ok, my story isn't trolling on my end at all, but the first line still pertains.
---
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
#25Tommy2GoGoPosted 1/24/2014 4:12:51 AM
I don't really troll..
I just like to joke around with the strangers I'm playing with.

"ok,girls. Don't get killed. If anyone can't take the heat, just sit their ass on the kitchen cleaning it as we kick ass. Any questions?"

Stupid crap like that.

Just to get some fun going.
It's disappointing when people take what I say REALLY seriously.
#26ThePonyColliePosted 1/24/2014 4:47:03 AM
I only troll those "fair" players who think they're the best with their mics and "communicating" skills.
#27zman133Posted 1/24/2014 5:04:49 AM
Almost never in competitive games. In Rust though, I troll all the time. One of my favorite things to do in Rust is taking off all my gear, going up to a stranger, act like a newb, and ask if they have any food to spare. As soon as they open their inventory to so nicely give me some chicken breast, I pull out my shotgun and shoot them point blank in the back. They never see it coming.
---
Not deleting this sig until Nintendo announces a new 2D Zelda ~ 10/04/2007
^A Link Between Worlds is close enough, I'll get around to changing my sig soon^
#28Ch3wyPosted 1/24/2014 6:12:12 AM
In Bad Company I used to cover low scoring campers with Christmas lights.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#29samurai1900Posted 1/24/2014 8:31:43 AM
None of that, whatever it is.

Wit on the other hand, I do so like to make healthly use of it~
---
For Shuppet fans and lovers - http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ShuppetForLife
http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperSamurai190//
#30johnny_payPosted 1/24/2014 10:24:29 AM
On GTAV I like to trap people in shops by blocking the doors with a car. It's funny to hear their confusion over the mic. In games like battlefield I'll troll chat if someone says something stupid.