This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How much do you troll on online games?

#31Fade2black001Posted 1/24/2014 9:29:23 AM
KT-Low posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
You just trolled your own topic considering there's no votes for three regardless of if you number them from top or bottom

Yes there is now, you just commented too soon before i even had the chance to vote.

Just ignore ToiletPaper here. He is a well known troll here. Just ignore him like everyone else does.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#32Ch3wyPosted 1/24/2014 9:30:54 AM
Fade2black001 posted...
KT-Low posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
You just trolled your own topic considering there's no votes for three regardless of if you number them from top or bottom

Yes there is now, you just commented too soon before i even had the chance to vote.

Just ignore ToiletPaper here. He is a well known troll here. Just ignore him like everyone else does.

Actually he's one of the most well respected names in the PC gaming community.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#33DaedalusExPosted 1/24/2014 9:31:48 AM
I never describe what I do as "trolling," that's such a generic term these days without any real meaning. Rather, I am a griefer who griefs people and it is mighty fun.
#34KillerTrufflePosted 1/24/2014 9:39:39 AM(edited)
KT-Low posted...
PS: I know "To troll" isn't a verb.

Uh, yes it is... In fact, it has more definitions as a verb than as a noun.

Oxford English Dictionary
verb
[no object]

1 informal make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them: if people are obviously trolling then Ill delete your posts and do my best to ban you [with object]: you folks taking this opportunity to troll me, you really need to reassess your values in your life
More example sentences

2fish by trailing a baited line along behind a boat: we trolled for mackerel
More example sentences
2.1carefully and systematically search an area for something: a group of companies trolling for partnership opportunities [with object]: I spent tonight trolling the Internet for expensive lighting gear
More example sentences

3 [with object] sing (something) in a happy and carefree way: troll the ancient Yuletide carol
More example sentences

4 [no object, with adverbial of direction] chiefly British walk; stroll: we all trolled into town

---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#35Fade2black001Posted 1/24/2014 9:52:20 AM
Ch3wy posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
KT-Low posted...
TimePharaoh posted...

Actually he's one of the most well respected names in the PC gaming community.

LMAO. Thanks for the laugh man.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#36KillerTrufflePosted 1/24/2014 9:54:46 AM
Ch3wy's on a roll today. :P
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#37ClouddxPosted 1/24/2014 9:56:56 AM
I play CS:GO, and only the 5v5 comp. Try trolling in there and see how far you get.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S