This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

tomb raider: definitive edition

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. tomb raider: definitive edition
3 years ago#1
if you having a gaming grade pc is it worth picking up tomb raider: definitive edition on the ps4?
I7-2600k OC @ 4.10GHZ | GeForce GTX 780TI | 8 GB DDR3. http://www.backloggery.com/jaghave
I fought the law and the law lost
3 years ago#2
Not worth it for me, as I have the original on PC and think it's a mediocre game. Can't possibly say if it's worth it for you. I know nothing of your value systems, and you didn't even say if you own the original. Provide a short, 15,000 word essay on your values and beliefs and I will tell you, with 18% certainty, if it's worth it.
3 years ago#3
Considering it's less than $10 during a Steam sale and still significantly cheaper at retail, I would say just get the PC version. It's still a great experience. The minor extras you get with the definitive edition aren't worth its asking price in my opinion.
http://i.imgur.com/N9lTE.jpg
3 years ago#4
Does the PS4 version run at 1440p?
ZOMG Pokeyman craze! FC: 2036-7659-0505
3 years ago#5
Slayn posted...

That'll be the "Tomb Raider: Ultra Definitive Edition" on the PS5.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2
3 years ago#6
GoIrish80 posted...
Slayn posted...

That'll be the "Tomb Raider: Ultra Definitive Edition" on the PS5.

also running at 4k
"I will thanks BlackEmac64 4ever" -skychan
3 years ago#7
if you want the absolute best graphics and best experience buy the PS4 version.
3 years ago#8
JackTheRimmer posted...

LMAO no and I can't believe console gamers are so gullible and desperate that they cling to any hope that they might have something that looks better than a PC game based only on Developers word of mouth and BS comparisons that are obviously not running the PC version on ultra settings when being used as a comparison.
3 years ago#9
ThePCElitist posted...
JackTheRimmer posted...

LMAO no and I can't believe console gamers are so gullible and desperate that they cling to any hope that they might have something that looks better than a PC game based only on Developers word of mouth and BS comparisons that are obviously not running the PC version on ultra settings when being used as a comparison.

I believe i just may buy the game take pictures and post it just to finally resolve this issue since there nothing on the internet that seems like a real comparison. Especially since i have the best GPU on the market at the moment and a solid cpu
I7-2600k OC @ 4.10GHZ | GeForce GTX 780TI | 8 GB DDR3. http://www.backloggery.com/jaghave
I fought the law and the law lost
3 years ago#10
The game is good but it's really not worth a second play through. Get the PC version if you don't already own the game, If you have been selling trading cards you might already be able to afford the game.
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. tomb raider: definitive edition

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived