This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hey guys, i'm looking to buy a HD monitor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hey guys, i'm looking to buy a HD monitor

User Info: Sparta19

Sparta19
2 years ago#11
Hey guys, so I ended up ordering a Asus VS247H-P 23.6 inch LED-Lit LCD monitor for 190.00, it was on sale (original price was 236.99). I felt it was a good purchase do the original price, anyone feel like I picked the right/wrong monitor?
And on the 8th day God said "Let there be fivehead!" and it was good. - wonderbreadman

User Info: dementedlullaby

dementedlullaby
2 years ago#12
Sparta19 posted...
Hey guys, so I ended up ordering a Asus VS247H-P 23.6 inch LED-Lit LCD monitor for 190.00, it was on sale (original price was 236.99). I felt it was a good purchase do the original price, anyone feel like I picked the right/wrong monitor?

Newegg.ca has the same monitor for 174.99$ currently. Don't know if saving 15$ is the hugest deal just mentioning =).

Looks like it has a good picture, you should be pleased with it. Enjoy. As with every monitor play with the settings until you're happy with the picture. Usually pre-defined settings are crappy.
XBL/PSN/NNID/Steam:DementedLullaby Origin:DL8286
The Imperial Truth is a Lie
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hey guys, i'm looking to buy a HD monitor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived