This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is pretty awesome.

#21EGMRULZPosted 1/25/2014 2:16:11 PM
I wholeheartedly & respectfully disagree with any and all of your opinions or thoughts on this trash of a product they call a video game.
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#22Gojak_v3Posted 1/25/2014 2:23:37 PM
When the game first came out I heard they were banning people for using that FoV fix. I don't know if anything has changed in that regard, but you might want to be careful.
---
It just doesn't look right if nothing is here.
#23NGd72Posted 1/25/2014 2:36:31 PM(edited)
Calling people poor to try and make yourself feel better....

Interesting
#24ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 3:06:37 PM
Gojak_v3 posted...
When the game first came out I heard they were banning people for using that FoV fix. I don't know if anything has changed in that regard, but you might want to be careful.

https://twitter.com/candyslexia/status/400020567236939776
#25Orestes417Posted 1/25/2014 3:07:45 PM
I could see someone thinking Ghosts was awesome... if it was the first FPS in the subgenre they'd ever played.
---
Angel's wings won't you carry me home?
#26Ivany2008Posted 1/25/2014 3:33:38 PM
Supporting a company that need to die out....yawn.....

I'll stick to Valve. Least they don't put out the same game every year claiming its another game
#27ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 3:35:23 PM
Nah. I've played tons of single player campaign FPSes.

Ghosts is better than crap like F.E.A.R. People say CoD is generic but that game is the most boring and generic shooter I've ever played for about 30 minutes and then shut off in boredom. Also, its title is Fear but it's not scary at all? WTF? Outlast and Amnesia actually had scares in them. Fear was just cheesy.

Ghosts is not better than Metro: LL though.
#28Orestes417Posted 1/25/2014 3:38:25 PM
Ivany2008 posted...
Supporting a company that need to die out....yawn.....

I'll stick to Valve. Least they don't put out the same game every year claiming its another game

*Cough*, L4D2, *Cough* straight up three remakes of CS. Although you are right, they take their sweet damn time when it comes to anything but selling hats
---
Angel's wings won't you carry me home?
#29PsythikPosted 1/25/2014 3:56:33 PM(edited)
ZeroRaider posted...
The graphics are also not nearly as poor as everyone likes to exaggerate. Texture quality is impressive. Not many PC games I have seen with textures this hi res. NVIDIA claims this game has 4K resolution textures and I buy it. It's eating up all 3 GB of VRAM on my GTX 780s. It's no Metro: Last Light but it's still one of the best looking shooters on this platform which is quite good for such an old engine.
Are you nuts? The graphics have barely improved at all since CoD 4. There's no way that the textures are higher than 512x512.

ShadowThaReaper posted...
Does it still run like crap?
Has a CoD game ever ran like crap? They've been using the same engine for like ten years now. My last rig from 2008 could max out Ghosts.
---
4670k | 2GB GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Win8.1 Pro
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt56/S26DG44B/PsythikViolet_Blooded.jpg
#30ShadowThaReaperPosted 1/25/2014 3:58:11 PM
Psythik posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
The graphics are also not nearly as poor as everyone likes to exaggerate. Texture quality is impressive. Not many PC games I have seen with textures this hi res. NVIDIA claims this game has 4K resolution textures and I buy it. It's eating up all 3 GB of VRAM on my GTX 780s. It's no Metro: Last Light but it's still one of the best looking shooters on this platform which is quite good for such an old engine.
Are you nuts? The graphics have barely improved at all since CoD 4. There's no way that the textures are higher than 512x512.

ShadowThaReaper posted...
Does it still run like crap?
Has a CoD game ever ran like crap? They've been using the same engine for like ten years now. My last rig from 2008 could max out Ghosts.

Nah, you haven't tried Ghosts. It was a special level of unoptimized bull****.