This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Call of Duty: Ghosts is pretty awesome.

#31KOTRwhoopsPosted 1/25/2014 4:28:49 PM
The multiplayer is crap IMO (no evolution in 6-8 years is not good enough). But the campaign did suprise me, I thourougly enjoyed it on Veteran and it managed to exceed my expectations, the story was actually acceptable as well.
---
PLAYING - Knack (PS4), Tearaway (Vita), Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3), Dayz (PC)
MOST WANTED - Lightning Returns, Destiny, Dark Souls II, FFX/X-2 HD, Evil Within
#32ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 4:55:51 PM(edited)
Psythik posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
The graphics are also not nearly as poor as everyone likes to exaggerate. Texture quality is impressive. Not many PC games I have seen with textures this hi res. NVIDIA claims this game has 4K resolution textures and I buy it. It's eating up all 3 GB of VRAM on my GTX 780s. It's no Metro: Last Light but it's still one of the best looking shooters on this platform which is quite good for such an old engine.

Are you nuts? The graphics have barely improved at all since CoD 4. There's no way that the textures are higher than 512x512.

Confirmed for never having played the game. Nothing makes you look more pathetic than being so unable to come up with valid points you have to start making things up. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You liars exaggerating how outdated CoD: Ghosts is when the reality is that it's still one of the better looking games on PC.

CoD: Ghosts' high quality textures are well established and obvious the minute you fire up the game on max settings. There's a reason why this game takes up 32 GB of hard drive space and eats up RAM and VRAM like crazy. It ain't for s***s and giggles.

At least when I hate on a game I call it like it is. When you have to start making up lies about what you're talking s*** about, you've already lost. Get out of here.
#33macmahon187Posted 1/25/2014 5:04:12 PM
ZeroRaider posted...
Psythik posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
The graphics are also not nearly as poor as everyone likes to exaggerate. Texture quality is impressive. Not many PC games I have seen with textures this hi res. NVIDIA claims this game has 4K resolution textures and I buy it. It's eating up all 3 GB of VRAM on my GTX 780s. It's no Metro: Last Light but it's still one of the best looking shooters on this platform which is quite good for such an old engine.

Are you nuts? The graphics have barely improved at all since CoD 4. There's no way that the textures are higher than 512x512.

Confirmed for never having played the game. Nothing makes you look more pathetic than being so unable to come up with valid points you have to start making things up. This is exactly what I'm talking about. You liars exaggerating how outdated CoD: Ghosts is when the reality is that it's still one of the better looking games on PC.

CoD: Ghosts' high quality textures are well established and obvious the minute you fire up the game on max settings. There's a reason why this game takes up 32 GB of hard drive space and eats up RAM and VRAM like crazy. It ain't for s***s and giggles.

At least when I hate on a game I call it like it is. When you have to start making up lies about what you're talking s*** about, you've already lost. Get out of here.

Actually mw2 textures look much better.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#34KarnRX78Posted 1/25/2014 5:05:06 PM
I was surprised by the campaign. It was the first CoD campaign I finished since MW2. Wasn't great, but it was pretty good. The MP just falls flat. Once again it isn't horrible, it isn't great, it is just middle of the road.
---
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
#35Flaktrooper123Posted 1/25/2014 5:05:39 PM
Campaign is OK.

Multiplayer is pretty standard though, nothing interesting. I'd prefer BO2 multiplayer if the matchmaking and connection wasn't that crappy, at least they progressed on that connection part. Still, I want servers back.

My 780 is too good (un)fortunately, it gives me a lot of motion sickness in this game.
#36PsythikPosted 1/25/2014 5:51:16 PM
ZeroRaider posted...

http://imgur.com/knDrRKg.jpg

Where is your god now?

If that doesn't shut you up I'm gonna start taking screenshots just to prove how full of s*** you are.
---
4670k | 2GB GTX 770 OC | 8GB 1600 9-9-9-24 | 120GB SSD | 1TB WD Blue | Win8.1 Pro
http://i597.photobucket.com/albums/tt56/S26DG44B/PsythikViolet_Blooded.jpg
#37ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 6:02:33 PM
You must be blind then.

Don't post about technical matters if your eyes have peasant-grade visual acuity.

It doesn't surprise me that your eyes can't make out all the extra details in CoD: Ghosts' textures on such a tiny little display.
#38ClouddxPosted 1/25/2014 6:05:51 PM(edited)
ZeroRaider posted...
You must be blind then.

Don't post about technical matters if your eyes have peasant-grade visual acuity.

It doesn't surprise me that your eyes can't make out all the extra details in CoD: Ghosts' textures on such a tiny little display.

Roflz, CoD Ghost is far from graphically impressive. I'm pretty sure you're a joke poster and shouldn't be taken seriously especially since you think Ghosts is one of the best looking PC games. That's laughable.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#39ZeroRaider(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2014 6:07:53 PM
Clouddx posted...
ZeroRaider posted...
You must be blind then.

Roflz, CoD Ghost is far from graphically impressive. I'm pretty sure you're a joke poster and shouldn't be taken seriously especially since you think Ghosts is one of the best looking PC games. That's laughable.

I said "one of the best looking shooters." Not "the best looking shooter."

Obviously, Metro: Last Light, Crysis 3, and Battlefield 4 look better. Also, I was specifically praising the texture quality, not the overall graphical fidelity.

CoD: Ghosts still looks better than the bulk of shooters on this platform.
#40KarnRX78Posted 1/25/2014 6:14:15 PM
Psythik posted...
ZeroRaider posted...

http://imgur.com/knDrRKg.jpg

Where is your god now?

If that doesn't shut you up I'm gonna start taking screenshots just to prove how full of s*** you are.

Well played sir. Not taking sides on this argument, but you got checkmate here.
---
21B64R09E14A35K92T29H45E17W43A82L95L19S57D36O18W39N8Y2J
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.