This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Assassin's Creed 4 just as good or better than AC2? Also is there a GOTY for

#1BigB0ss13Posted 1/26/2014 12:19:20 AM
Is there a GOTY version for AC2 and 3? AC2 is the one with Ezio right? I remember I was disgusted with Assassin's Creed 1 because it was the second most repetitive game ever invented. Most repetitive and disgusting was FF13. AC2 was amazing cause it added tons of s*** to do and although you do the same stuff over and over, the repetitiveness wasn't there for some reason like AC1 was. AC3 and AC4 just as good or better than AC2?
#2matrix0523Posted 1/26/2014 12:20:52 AM
AC4 is amazing.
---
IGN: Frank West
#3CatToyPosted 1/26/2014 12:26:35 AM
AC4 is best in the series.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#4LvthnPosted 1/26/2014 12:28:19 AM
AC4 is worth playing even if you dislike AC games. It was one of my biggest surprises of 2013, absolutely a worthy game that deserves the hype.
#5BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 12:31:49 AM
Last AC2 game I played was AC2 and I loved it but never finished it cause I had a ton of other games to play on my 360 yrs ago. Now I plan on playing AC2-4 on PC. Also how about my other questions?
#6CatToyPosted 1/26/2014 12:34:01 AM
I don't think they've released a GotY style compilation for any of the games.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#7BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2014 12:35:01 AM
Does Steam or Amazon have the main games and DLC for cheap?
#8LvthnPosted 1/26/2014 12:52:45 AM(edited)
AC2 has a Deluxe Edition on Steam with all DLC etc.

AC3 has a Digital Deluxe version but I don't think it's on Steam and I'm not sure where to buy it, maybe someone else can help with that. However, the game and all DLC is available on Steam. Not super cheap since it's a fairly recent game.
#9GarudinPosted 1/26/2014 2:18:58 AM(edited)
AC4 is fun and the pirate aspect is great but IMHO where AC2 did everything correctly AC4 does everything the exact same as AC2 and AC3 then just throws in boats for their "new" factor.

There is just so much wasted potential for the pirate aspect left out that the whole thing ends up being rather bland after a while.

If your looking for one to play since it sounds like you played AC2 already I'd say grab Brotherhood it's essentially AC2 with the added ability of getting to command other Assassins.

Lvthn posted...
AC3 has a Digital Deluxe version but I don't think it's on Steam and I'm not sure where to buy it, maybe someone else can help with that.

It is on Steam but I'd avoid buying AC3 outside of my personal belief that it's not a very good game it still isn't optimized even half decently for the PC even after all this time, there are a few areas I believe where people have shown the FPS just drops for no reason.
---
Crowd: Free Tibet, Free Tibet
Peter: I'll take it, hey China I have something you want but it'll cost ya...That's right all the tea GT: Garudin
#10phy2jshPosted 1/26/2014 2:17:07 AM
It's great if you like quantity over quality.
---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!