This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Top 100 Games of All Time, According to GameFAQs: Voting!

#231isstePosted 1/28/2014 3:04:38 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#232SpacewhizguyPosted 1/28/2014 3:51:08 AM(edited)
isste posted...
counting posts and stats about people who didnt follow a rule, is not making thoughtful posts, thats just borderline autism.

I, too, like to bash people online to make me feel better in my life.

You should call the moderator who made this topic autistic too if that's your logic. There's no tangible benefit to this contest - he's a volunteer moderator who will end up spending hours and hours making dozens of topics, writing scripts, and manually sorting through data. Why? Cause it's interesting to some people. Apparently, my post was interesting to some people too if it generated this discussion and made people like you so angry for some reason. :)

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if you're one of the people on my list - your account is almost certainly an alt. That'd certainly explain your anger.

Edit: Looking into your posting history, I wouldn't be surprised if you're merqabah's alt. You post in the exact same topics he does. And what do you know, merqabah is on my list of people who can't follow simple instructions. Lawl. Edit again: Oh, and I just noticed that merqabah is the other guy in this topic that's been bashing me. Lol.
---
What's a sig?
#233isstePosted 1/28/2014 4:00:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#234isstePosted 1/28/2014 4:10:54 AM
The original poster is making something interesting, you are not.
Stalking, likes to think he makes people angry, gets very upset over little things. counts stupid things, some may say that is acting like a creep
aspergers would be funny if it wasnt so sad
#235KalammerPosted 1/28/2014 4:44:34 AM
isste posted...

You would be wrong about that.

Actual statistics about how inept the average gamer has become are far more interesting than yet another pointless top 100 list.
---
"My job isn't to offer help in the way that you mean." - Boogiepop
#236dawtufkidxxPosted 1/28/2014 4:59:21 AM
Vote: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Vote: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
Vote: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Vote: Half-Life 2
Vote: Left 4 Dead 2
#237isstePosted 1/28/2014 5:39:07 AM
Kalammer posted...
isste posted...

You would be wrong about that.

Actual statistics about how inept the average gamer has become are far more interesting than yet another pointless top 100 list.

you are quite right, so inept some dont even know the definition of actual statistics.
#238FeatherwindPosted 1/28/2014 5:57:46 AM(edited)
isste posted...
you are quite right, so inept some dont even know the definition of actual statistics.

What do you mean? Isn't that a statistic, or is "actual statistic" some other concept that I'm not aware of?
---
pathological
#239isstePosted 1/28/2014 6:11:41 AM
Featherwind posted...
isste posted...

What do you mean? Isn't that a statistic, or is "actual statistic" some other concept that I'm not aware of?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics
https://www.google.com.mx/?gws_rd=cr&ei=O6nnUo_MJqKTyQHC14CYDw#q=statistics+

statistics are a mathematical branch and involve hypothesis, analysis of data, populations etc.
calling what the the other guy did as "actual statistics" of the "average gamer", is showing ignorance about the concept of statistics.
#240FeatherwindPosted 1/28/2014 6:24:04 AM(edited)
isste posted...
Featherwind posted...
isste posted...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statistics
https://www.google.com.mx/?gws_rd=cr&ei=O6nnUo_MJqKTyQHC14CYDw#q=statistics+

statistics are a mathematical branch and involve hypothesis, analysis of data, populations etc.
calling what the the other guy did as "actual statistics" of the "average gamer", is showing ignorance about the concept of statistics.

It is definitely a statistic and there is nothing wrong with it per se. It does tell something about the intelligence of the average gamer though what exactly might not be clear.

Calling it a statistic doesn't show any ignorance of the concept of statistics and saying that it tells something about how inept the "average gamer" has become is not strictly wrong either.
---
pathological