This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PLEASE recommend me a good game... Todays games just aren't doing it for me...

#1kingbadjoPosted 1/26/2014 4:11:46 PM
Hey everyone, for the longest time video games haven't been what I wanted.

I am begging for a very good game that has alot of customization, and great PVP. With gameplay kind of like Dark souls.

I've tried Diablo 3 at launch and well... that got bad quick. Guildwars got boring. I do not want any mmo game with subscriptions (Warcraft, FF14). Warframe was fun but I'd like multiplayer, and I don't like how to get some things you have to buy it, and also customization was limited. Skyrim was also fun.

I guess the games that came close for doing it for me was dark souls, and diablo 3. Any other games like the ones I posted?

And please nothing in first person.

I'm aware of Destiny (but I don't like shooters) but I'll still look into it, and Dark souls 2 is I guess my only hope for now.
---
I don't need violent videogames to reassure myself that I'm an adult.
#2DerPancakePosted 1/26/2014 5:41:51 PM
play Dota 2
---
http://i.imgur.com/mng6Lqf.jpg
http://tinyurl.com/mxvh3ut - Taylor Swift: Queen of Pop.
#3AsellusPosted 1/26/2014 5:51:47 PM
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance maybe?
#4Cool_Dude667Posted 1/26/2014 6:09:31 PM(edited)
Streets of Rage Remake. Friend optional.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#5SinfullyvannilaPosted 1/26/2014 6:12:41 PM
Torchlight 2
---
Friend Code 3050-7626-8586 Abra/Sigilyph/Gothorita FS, PM me for FS trades.
#6NGd72Posted 1/26/2014 6:14:30 PM(edited)
kingbadjo posted...
Hey everyone, for the longest time video games haven't been what I wanted.

I am begging for a very good game that has alot of customization, and great PVP. With gameplay kind of like Dark souls.

I've tried Diablo 3 at launch and well... that got bad quick. Guildwars got boring. I do not want any mmo game with subscriptions (Warcraft, FF14). Warframe was fun but I'd like multiplayer, and I don't like how to get some things you have to buy it, and also customization was limited. Skyrim was also fun.

I guess the games that came close for doing it for me was dark souls, and diablo 3. Any other games like the ones I posted?

And please nothing in first person.

I'm aware of Destiny (but I don't like shooters) but I'll still look into it, and Dark souls 2 is I guess my only hope for now.

Well...seeing as how Destiny is not coming to PC, I think you'd find it hard to play without a console ;D
#7VoelgerPosted 1/26/2014 6:45:32 PM
Path of exile
---
Posted with GameRaven 1.1.1
#8DalamarTmPosted 1/26/2014 7:01:52 PM
As far as starting the new year on pc so far Metal Gear Rising and The Walking Dead season 2 Episode 1 so far looking forward to Castlevania LOS 2 , GTA V and Watch Dogs ,. Last year I enjoyed Tomb Raider (remake) , Batman Origins , Lego Marvel , Outlast and Castlevania LOS were some my favorites on PC. Also 3ds had a lot of good games last year enough that it won system of the year .
---

NES,SNES,N64,DC,PS2,Xbox360,DS