This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible Left 4 Dead 3 screenshot+ Source 2 picture!

#1mtjormitchPosted 1/27/2014 11:07:26 AM
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=758999

Also... it is CBOAT topic so it pretty much has a 90% confirmation rating to this topic.

So... yeah... this is probably happening!
---
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.
#2Ch3wyPosted 1/27/2014 11:09:02 AM
CBOAT is about as reliable as Trance_Fan. People just have a very selective memory of him for some reason.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#3Bazooka_PenguinPosted 1/27/2014 11:13:07 AM
From here is looks pretty mediocre
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#4mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 11:13:45 AM
Ch3wy posted...
CBOAT is about as reliable as Trance_Fan. People just have a very selective memory of him for some reason.

I said 90%. The guy has an insanely good track record. It's actually pretty surprising when he is wrong. Also, this looks pretty legitimate.
---
Story in video games have gotten more important than gameplay nowadays. I recommend dealing with this fact and learning that this is now a storytelling medium.
#5SpazH3dPosted 1/27/2014 11:13:49 AM
Why would I trust a man that types like this? "jU$st fel acros myd esk, mbight b a thin.g"

His typing barely looks human. I'm not gonna submit myself to the robot overlords.
---
- My vision is augmented
#6mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 11:16:25 AM
SpazH3d posted...
Why would I trust a man that types like this? "jU$st fel acros myd esk, mbight b a thin.g"

His typing barely looks human. I'm not gonna submit myself to the robot overlords.

He does that to make sure no developers figure out who he is through his writing style. I am actually not joking about that. Developers, when it comes to secret info like this are VERY serious when it comes to leaks. Heck, if you are discovered to be leaking info like this, say goodbye to your job and say goodbye to ever getting a job in the industry again. The entire Video game industry is very secretive and people who stop being secretive and try to release info are very looked down upon.
---
#7SpazH3dPosted 1/27/2014 11:17:56 AM
mtjormitch posted...
SpazH3d posted...

He does that to make sure no developers figure out who he is through his writing style. I am actually not joking about that. Developers, when it comes to secret info like this are VERY serious when it comes to leaks. Heck, if you are discovered to be leaking info like this, say goodbye to your job and say goodbye to ever getting a job in the industry again. The entire Video game industry is very secretive and people who stop being secretive and try to release info are very looked down upon.

Or perhaps you are just gullible/naive and is an aspiring conspiracy nut. With love, me.
---
- My vision is augmented
#8mtjormitch(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2014 11:22:04 AM
SpazH3d posted...
mtjormitch posted...
SpazH3d posted...

Or perhaps you are just gullible/naive and is an aspiring conspiracy nut. With love, me.

No. I am actually not joking. People get fired for leaking the most little bits of info we see in the gaming industry. CBOAT, many people believe he is possibly an insider for Microsoft so there is good reason why he types the way he does. He is making sure to keep his job all the while being very privy to info in the video game industry.

Seriously. It is shocking when he is wrong about something. That is how good his info is.
---
#9pothocketPosted 1/27/2014 11:23:21 AM
mtjormitch posted...
SpazH3d posted...

He does that to make sure no developers figure out who he is through his writing style.

Hopefully he's using a program that does more than just turn the spelling and spacing all wonky because that does nothing to hide the sentence structure or phrases he's using.
#10Fade2black001Posted 1/27/2014 11:24:44 AM
One poster on that site posted this. "A level remade in Source 2 does not mean Left 4 dead 3". I think that sums it up.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.