This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how much would you pay for this build that doesnt have a processor?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how much would you pay for this build that doesnt have a processor?
1 year ago#1
- Cooler Master Case
- Intel DH67BL LGA 1155 Socket Motherboard (supports Intel 2nd gen core i5 & core i7 processors)
- 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 RAM (8GB 1600MHz & 8GB 1866MHz)
- ASUS nVidia GTX550 Ti 1GB DDR5 Video Card (VGA, DVI & HDMI outs)
- 1000 Watt Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold Power Supply
- 2 Blu-ray Drives
- 4 Hard Drives (Western Digital VelociRaptor 450GB, Western Digital 2TB, 2 Western Digital Caviar SE 200GB)
- Windows 7 Ultimate
- Extra fans, extra processor heat sinks.

said to be a few months old and someone has this for sale, its just missing a processor what would these parts be worth?
1 year ago#2
Maybe 350. Socket is still good and the processor shouldn't be expensive, video card isn't terrible, but not great either. Could easily turn it into a pretty decent computer for another 300.

Edit: Looks like Ivybridge is still more expensive than I was expecting, probably bump the 300 up to 400.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
(edited by CatToy)
1 year ago#3
aw ok, they wanted $600 for it, but it seemed pretty high to me especially considering there was no processor which was going to cost another $150 or so.
1 year ago#4
If you are thinking of buying that system, before you should try to find a processor that fits in it, until you have secured a processor you shouldn't buy anything.
---
Mystery is the source of all true science.
1 year ago#5
fatali posted...
If you are thinking of buying that system, before you should try to find a processor that fits in it, until you have secured a processor you shouldn't buy anything.

thats why i wanted to see what a good price for the build was. wouldnt want to go ahead and get a processor if i was paying too much, or it wasnt worth it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. how much would you pay for this build that doesnt have a processor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived