This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gettin my laptop fixed(a question)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gettin my laptop fixed(a question)
2 years ago#1
I'm gettin it fixed next month and I was wondering how much longer my HD 6990M (crossfire) will be useful
Six up never switch up Love, Life, loyalty, knowledge,wisdom,understanding. PSN kenjamin69
2 years ago#2
Should last a few more years unless you want to max everything out. I had a laptop with a gtx360m for about 4 years before it got to the point where I couldn't game on it (medium settings). With yours it will be a while longer.
Posted using GameFlux
2 years ago#3
datopgamer posted...
Should last a few more years unless you want to max everything out. I had a laptop with a gtx360m for about 4 years before it got to the point where I couldn't game on it (medium settings). With yours it will be a while longer.

Technology was moving different back then. A high end card today will last longer than a high end card did when 360 and PS3 came out. The new consoles aren't anywhere near the tech jump that the last ones were.
You'll be my John G.
2 years ago#4
Well my laptop gpu is not too hard to upgrade but I'm glad to hear it's still pretty good. I got the laptop at the end of 11 and the HDD died right before the AMD 6999s dropped so I didn't know if they made mine obsolete
Six up never switch up Love, Life, loyalty, knowledge,wisdom,understanding. PSN kenjamin69
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Gettin my laptop fixed(a question)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived