This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I don't like shogun 2. Bring it.

#1ThePHiLsTeRPosted 1/28/2014 7:05:11 AM
To all lovers of shogun 2. I do not like shogun 2.

I have to watch a bunch of guys duke it out. Slowly I might add. During close up they look dumb and slow.

Ship battles again are slow as heck. Getting my units to do anything takes eons.

Units don't have many special abilities and are slow to respond making micromanagement minimal and boring.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring it.
---
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3
#2PokenubPosted 1/28/2014 7:17:11 AM
ThePHiLsTeR posted...
To all lovers of shogun 2. I do not like shogun 2.

I have to watch a bunch of guys duke it out. Slowly I might add. During close up they look dumb and slow.

Ship battles again are slow as heck. Getting my units to do anything takes eons.

Units don't have many special abilities and are slow to respond making micromanagement minimal and boring.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bring it.

Curse your opinion. This post brings me such great displeasure that I will reply to it.

*cough*
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#3TowerBooks3192Posted 1/28/2014 7:29:27 AM
I think the game is alright but not my cup of tea. So I don't like it.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
#4Majoras_pantsPosted 1/28/2014 7:32:37 AM
I love Total War, and I think Shogun 2 is good and all. But Shogun and Shogun 2 are at the bottom of my list.
---
"What's a strategy game? You mean like Mass Effect?"- A console gamer
#5Dr_keithPosted 1/28/2014 7:35:29 AM
If the best you can do is Cherry Browns for your keyboard you should probably stick to Facebook games anyway.
---
If you're worse than me: You're a n00b.
If you're better than me: You're a hacker.
#6SeanirlPosted 1/28/2014 8:13:40 AM
On a similar topic, I've often heard people badmouth Empire but I actually enjoyed that. I know it has (and had even more) a lot of bugs but then so does every Total War, and I really liked the research system and so on.

Also Medieval 2.
---
"Happiness is not reaching your goal. Happiness is being on the way." - Ingvar Kamprad
#7EGMRULZPosted 1/28/2014 8:49:30 AM
*** Aims, throws fire arrow at that wooden shield TC is holding up. The arrow hits and burns the shield..... ****
---
PC & Consoles > Everything
#8CELTEKKPosted 1/28/2014 8:51:44 AM
Dr_keith posted...
If the best you can do is Cherry Browns for your keyboard you should probably stick to Facebook games anyway.

Lol. This.

I personally find Shogun 2 to be the best TW game.
---
3770k @ 4.8ghz
psn:celtekk|steam:celtekk
#9MadPinoRagePosted 1/28/2014 9:01:53 AM
It's an entertaining game with some nice depth and mix of TBS and RTS elements. I haven't played a TW game since TW Rome came out years ago, so TW Shogun II was really nice. I was disappointed in the ship battles (broken), preferentially dislike city building, and especially disappointed RTS battle maps that are very bland especially in large cities/castles. I've heard there been improvements in between these with lots of missteps. Whatever the case is, I think Creative Assembly did a great job in development. I've spent an hour looking through game play footage of TW Rome II and think CA is still improving and ambitious. I look forward to future TW games, and hopefully expect at least one future TW game to just be all around amazing.
---
Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.
-Albert Einstein
#10Killah PriestPosted 1/28/2014 9:02:38 AM
I am SHOGUN

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE ME!?
---
Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Weep, and you weep alone.
The armory of god is guarding me but all you can see is holographic artistry.