This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To RPG veterans who play on PC, what game do you like the least?

#1Jedi454Posted 1/29/2014 5:08:37 AM
To RPG fans who play on PC, what game do you like the least? - Results (526 votes)
Diablo 3
23.76% (125 votes)
The Witcher 2
5.51% (29 votes)
Dark Souls
10.65% (56 votes)
TES V: Skyrim
8.37% (44 votes)
Fallout New Vegas
4.94% (26 votes)
Mass Effect 3
7.22% (38 votes)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
5.32% (28 votes)
Dragon Age 2
25.86% (136 votes)
Borderlands 2
8.37% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Some of these games are a hit and miss, but provide fun in my opinion. But which do you like the least?
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#2HamBurglar69Posted 1/29/2014 5:11:59 AM
I voted Mass Effect because despite the letdown of Dragon Age 2 it was mostly just a cash in. While DA:O was still fun Mass Effect to me has completely dumbed down RPGs to a new low.
---
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95696112/tumblr_mpjakcPyVC1rvua2oo1_500.gif
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95696112/margaery-tyrell.gif
#3CultCryptikPosted 1/29/2014 5:23:42 AM
HamBurglar69 posted...
I voted Mass Effect because despite the letdown of Dragon Age 2 it was mostly just a cash in. While DA:O was still fun Mass Effect to me has completely dumbed down RPGs to a new low.

Skryim's pretty dumbed down too with removing skills and actual stats aside from HP and MP
#4Ch3wyPosted 1/29/2014 5:25:40 AM
CultCryptik posted...
HamBurglar69 posted...

Skryim's pretty dumbed down too with removing skills and actual stats aside from HP and MP

More like smarted up.

I don't know why people wanted to jump up and down for 7 hours in order to efficiently level their agility. And if you wanted a sneaky and agile character? Ohhh boy.

Ain't nobody got time for that.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#5YOeastonYOPosted 1/29/2014 5:28:23 AM
HamBurglar69 posted...

Yea, Mass Effect 3 didn't feel like and RPG unless you played on insanity. Unfortunately for many, a lot of insanity runs got pushed aside due to the whole debacle with the ending. All said with the game being less RPG centered and such, I did enjoy this game just as much as the previous two due to the setting and characters.

Out of that list though, Diablo 3 hands down. One of the bigger let downs in a game I've had for a long time. The first few playthroughs were awesome, but it was just too streamlined. It's not a terrible game, but after wasting whole summers of my life playing Diablo II, this game just couldn't match up and I ended up really disliking it.
---
FX-9590 | Antec Kuhler h2o 1220 | ASUS 7970 | ROG Crosshair V | Corsair Force GT 240GB SSD | ROG Raidr | Antec TPQ-1200 | Antec DF-85 | AMD Radeon RG2133 |
#6someguyshandPosted 1/29/2014 5:30:31 AM
I voted Skyrim.

When you have poor combat and character development in an 'RPG', there isn't much else that can help that game.
---
(Insert Name) killed Some Guy
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/55859/122kyz9.gif
#7Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 5:42:15 AM
Ch3wy posted...
CultCryptik posted...
HamBurglar69 posted...

More like smarted up.

I don't know why people wanted to jump up and down for 7 hours in order to efficiently level their agility. And if you wanted a sneaky and agile character? Ohhh boy.

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Morrowind was the best though
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#8VordraxPosted 1/29/2014 6:12:18 AM
I'm voting Borderlands 2. Dragon Age 2 might be worse based on what I've heard, but I've never played it. The Borderlands series, on the other hand, feel so incredibly tedious. I've become really tired of loot-heavy games. I'm just sick of micromanaging boring aspects of my character in RPGs.

It's the same reason I don't really mind the "dumbing down" of stats in Skyrim. I get that some people really enjoy min-maxing and toying around with numbers and items and whatnot, but I don't enjoy it. The only problem is that with streaming game mechanics comes the baggage of derivative and uninspired writing.
---
Miroku2235: Every time someone says the Mesmer reminds them of Naruto I die a little inside.
Groadergreen: I'm legally deceased because of things like this.
#9samuraigaidenPosted 1/29/2014 6:23:20 AM
I really didn't play ME 3, but the other ones were terrible so it was my choice. I've heard Dragon Age 2 is terrible also, but the first one is amazing so I would give it a try.
#10TowerBooks3192Posted 1/29/2014 6:32:59 AM
I have to say that I am against all things FPS but Borderlands 2 is the only exception due to its loot aspect. game is great but would have been happier if it has more loot like other ARPGs since tons of guns and the lack of more armour/accessory is what really turns me off from the series.

I have a high respect for the Diablo series but D3 is just a pain. My main concern was the always online aspect of the game and yet even with the ps3 version that lets you play offline, the game sucks.Its just so bland and bad to the point that I only played for the sake of the story and never ever ever touched the game again.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower