This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

To RPG veterans who play on PC, what game do you like the least?

#41Arsene-LupinPosted 1/29/2014 1:35:32 PM
shadowkratos774 posted...
I gave up on Skyrim after I realized I was just running to the same exact caves, fight the same three enemies.

Sounds more like Oblivion to me. Skyrim is really nice in that, for once, there's actual variety in the dungeons.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#42Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2014 2:07:59 PM
Well it looks like Diablo 3 and Dragon Age 2 are neck to neck.
---
The Xbox One board should be renamed to the Official "Troll Here" board.
#43therickmu25Posted 1/29/2014 2:35:23 PM
I didn't even know Diablo 3 was an RPG. I just thought I was playing a Streets of Rage remake with bad loot dropped everywhere.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#44whiteninja2000Posted 1/29/2014 2:39:26 PM
Dragon age 2. It's almost as if the first game never existed to them and here I am stuck in the same city fighting the same enemies in the same damn dungeons over and over again. The only time I enjoyed the game was the fight against that one dragon.

Diablo 3 I skipped out on entirely until I tried it on 360 but for some reason it just wouldn't click with me like 2 did. It wasn't really bad but not good either so "meh" I guess. Big fall from the hundreds of hours I sunk into 2 back in the day though.
#45CatToyPosted 1/29/2014 4:00:25 PM
Voted Diablo 3, although I played and enjoyed all of them except Dragon Age 2 (which I didn't play). I enjoyed Diablo 3 at launched but it's pretty flawed, however it's become much better with updates. I would change my vote to Deus Ex HR if I could, having played it again recently I just wasn't into it like I was when it released. There's a lot in the game that just completely trivializes the entire thing.
---
pon pon way way way ponpon way pon way pon pon, way way ponponpon way way pon way pon way way.
#46SinfullyvannilaPosted 1/29/2014 4:08:26 PM(edited)
D3 is good dumb fun with friends and beer. I had a few "LAN" parties of it, it was a good time.

The whole "loot-for-loot's sake" mentality doesn't click for me and "the games begins at endgame" annoys the hell out of me.

That said though, TL2 was still a better game in both regards, which was surprising because the first one was the epitome of quick cash grab.
---
Friend Code 3050-7626-8586 Abra/Sigilyph/Gothorita FS, PM me for FS trades.
#47pwnater777Posted 1/29/2014 4:03:32 PM
PC noob and even I voted Dragon Age.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#48CaptainKatsuraPosted 1/29/2014 7:02:33 PM
Skyrim.It's a rather bland "RPG",if you could even call it that.Literally,the selling point for it is that you can mod it on PC so it can be playable.
---
Herp-a derp
#49CultCryptikPosted 1/29/2014 7:21:54 PM
CaptainKatsura posted...
Skyrim.It's a rather bland "RPG",if you could even call it that.Literally,the selling point for it is that you can mod it on PC so it can be playable.

yeah, I couldn't even imagine playing it on something other than the PC where you can download mods. Lord knows that it needs them in order to be somewhat playable
#50Digital_SPosted 1/29/2014 8:01:35 PM
Skyrim, only game that made me sleep within 10 minutes.
---
Nothing here.