Hey, guys I was wondering of I can get a little insight to my problem since I've tried everywhere with no avail.
So, basically I just moved and set up my computer via a wireless usb adaptor. For some reason I can ping websites and have excellent connection but I cannot bring anything up. I know it's not my wifi because I am connected on my phone and all my consoles.
-reinstalling my drivers. That worked for about 20 minutes until it went right back to the way it was.
Well I just got around to setting up my static IP only to be hit with an IP conflict error after reserving that specific IP. According to my connected client list there isn't any other device using that IP address.