This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I've had enough of Windows 8

#21vash520Posted 2/1/2014 9:14:56 AM(edited)
my windows 8 actually runs faster than my ubuntu which really surprised me. I'm not running on an SSD or anything, either.. needless to say im pretty happy with it. It was giving me some technical issues in the beginning but once i got through them, it's been smooth sailing. The shortcuts for search and getting through the interface are really nice, i find it.
---
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.
#22daniel79Posted 2/1/2014 7:06:35 PM
It's funny how most of you harp on that windows 8 is 'great' and you should 'deal with it' but at the same time your all running it as Windows 7 with classic shell and reg edits..

Great logic there, says a lot about Windows 8...

Face it, Windows 8 is crap, it's okay to say it.
#23Love_Me_SexyPosted 2/1/2014 7:19:57 PM
mogexpress1 posted...
you sound like an old guy yelling at kids to stay off his lawn

learn how to do the same things the same way you have been doing it for years

"No itís my damn garden and Iím sick of you kids dressing up and having talks of betrayal in it."
---
Intel 4930k || Asus X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || Kingston HyperX 16GB RAM + 240GB SSD || Thermaltake 1200w PSU
PC Wishlist: 27" GSync, KB
#24r0ge00Posted 2/1/2014 7:22:12 PM
daniel79 posted...
It's funny how most of you harp on that windows 8 is 'great' and you should 'deal with it' but at the same time your all running it as Windows 7 with classic shell and reg edits..

I'm not, I'm running it stock. It's an option for those people who are bothered about it so much that they feel the need to whine incessantly about it.

Great logic there, says a lot about Windows 8...

Face it, Windows 8 is crap, it's okay to say it.

Windows 8 is great, deal with it.
#25Bazooka_PenguinPosted 2/1/2014 7:25:00 PM
ITT: People who still don't know about right clicking on the start button
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif