This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should I buy on path of exile?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What should I buy on path of exile?
1 year ago#1
I got a hundred points and I am trying to invest some money on PoE. What are things that are worth buying? I currently have around 10 stash tabs at the moment and that is what I spent my 150 from the supporter pack back in close beta.
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
1 year ago#2
Diablo 3 dlc
---
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
Macbook Pro Retina i7-3840QM @ 2.8GHz | Nvidia 650m 1GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 750GB Flash Storage
1 year ago#3
Benjamin_Button posted...
Diablo 3 dlc

Troll
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
1 year ago#4
Well since there's nothing useful that you can buy outside of the stash upgrades, buy whatever you like, it's all cosmetic.
---
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
1 year ago#5
Shub posted...
Well since there's nothing useful that you can buy outside of the stash upgrades, buy whatever you like, it's all cosmetic.

I forgot how many character slots they have. I don't know how many tabs will be enough for me and I still have a 100 points to spend. I might buy character slots or something. I don't feel like buying any of the cosmetic stuff though as i just don't feel like buying it.
---
1 year ago#6
Wait until you have a skill you really like and then blow it on a cosmetic upgrade for that. That's assuming you have all the Stash Tabs you want.
1 year ago#7
r0ge00 posted...
Wait until you have a skill you really like and then blow it on a cosmetic upgrade for that. That's assuming you have all the Stash Tabs you want.

Ok. I might do that. I reckon 10 tabs is good enough for now. I will have 1 playthrough and see how things go and then I might go from there.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What should I buy on path of exile?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived