This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, INSURGENCY-how is it? I got a few questions!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So, INSURGENCY-how is it? I got a few questions!

User Info: ghostwarrior79

ghostwarrior79
2 years ago#1
Nice looking game w/ TONS of potential, it's like Battlefield 3 close quarters dlc+Counter Strike Global Offensive!

Here are those questions!

1. Will it work on STONE AGE LOW SETTINGS w/ FOV MAXED OUT?

windows vista service pack 0
nvidia 8600m gs 512mb gpu
intel core 2 duo t8100 2.1 ghz processor
3 gb RAM
directx 10

2. Does it have an offline mode vs ai BOTS? I read about it, I forgot where though. Do the bots complete the objectives like "occupy control point c" or w/e the objectives are in INSURGENCY 2? DO BOTS WORK ON ALL MAPS AS WELL??????

I'm looking @ screenshots of this game-MARVELOUS CQC/FPS action!

BYE AND THANKS and have fun playing INSURGENCY if U have it, also, please ANSWER ALL THE ABOVE^^^ questions!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

User Info: AnatomyHorror

AnatomyHorror
2 years ago#2
Ask on steam community forums for a quicker answer.

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 years ago#3
It's CS with modern mechanics. I expect CS purists to be having a heart attack fred sanford style
Angel's wings won't you carry me home?

ghostwarrior79
2 years ago#4
AnatomyHorror posted...
Ask on steam community forums for a quicker answer.

wouldn't it be easier HERE? some ppl on steam can be really mean and rude, cause it's just a new game, so you'll get all the scum bags comin' in hard!
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)

ghostwarrior79
2 years ago#5
Orestes417 posted...
It's CS with modern mechanics. I expect CS purists to be having a heart attack fred sanford style

lawl! CS purists/fanbois are loosing it as we speak!

User Info: iPr0kkaFTW

iPr0kkaFTW
2 years ago#6
Orestes417 posted...

Insurgency is Counter-Strike with modern mechanics... LOL! Counter-Strike is also modern as well but deals with counter-terrorism (law enforcement and special forces) whereas Insurgency is over-the-seas military operations.

User Info: ARMEDnPISSED

ARMEDnPISSED
2 years ago#7
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Insurgency is Counter-Strike with modern mechanics... LOL! Counter-Strike is also modern as well but deals with counter-terrorism (law enforcement and special forces) whereas Insurgency is over-the-seas military operations.

Which doesn't really affect the gameplay... you're still shooting peope. CS is just more fast-paced.
I'm a signature virus. Please add me to your signature and help me spread!

User Info: mrCube

mrCube
2 years ago#8
I only played the mod back when it came out... it wasn't really like Counter-Strike though. It was more like Battlefield-type objectives with combat closer to Arma II, albeit much less clunky.

Actually it was kinda like America's Army.
---
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So, INSURGENCY-how is it? I got a few questions!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived