This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So, INSURGENCY-how is it? I got a few questions!

#1ghostwarrior79Posted 1/31/2014 10:39:27 AM
Nice looking game w/ TONS of potential, it's like Battlefield 3 close quarters dlc+Counter Strike Global Offensive!

Here are those questions!

1. Will it work on STONE AGE LOW SETTINGS w/ FOV MAXED OUT?

windows vista service pack 0
nvidia 8600m gs 512mb gpu
intel core 2 duo t8100 2.1 ghz processor
3 gb RAM
directx 10

2. Does it have an offline mode vs ai BOTS? I read about it, I forgot where though. Do the bots complete the objectives like "occupy control point c" or w/e the objectives are in INSURGENCY 2? DO BOTS WORK ON ALL MAPS AS WELL??????

I'm looking @ screenshots of this game-MARVELOUS CQC/FPS action!

BYE AND THANKS and have fun playing INSURGENCY if U have it, also, please ANSWER ALL THE ABOVE^^^ questions!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#2AnatomyHorrorPosted 1/31/2014 10:50:43 AM
Ask on steam community forums for a quicker answer.
#3Orestes417Posted 1/31/2014 10:51:34 AM
It's CS with modern mechanics. I expect CS purists to be having a heart attack fred sanford style
---
Angel's wings won't you carry me home?
#4ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 10:55:15 AM
AnatomyHorror posted...
Ask on steam community forums for a quicker answer.

wouldn't it be easier HERE? some ppl on steam can be really mean and rude, cause it's just a new game, so you'll get all the scum bags comin' in hard!
---
Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! BATTLEFIELD 3 has offline Multiplayer with/against Ai bots on ALL maps and modes! (stock and dlc)
#5ghostwarrior79(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2014 10:56:09 AM
Orestes417 posted...
It's CS with modern mechanics. I expect CS purists to be having a heart attack fred sanford style

lawl! CS purists/fanbois are loosing it as we speak!
---
#6iPr0kkaFTWPosted 1/31/2014 10:59:17 AM
Orestes417 posted...

Insurgency is Counter-Strike with modern mechanics... LOL! Counter-Strike is also modern as well but deals with counter-terrorism (law enforcement and special forces) whereas Insurgency is over-the-seas military operations.
#7ARMEDnPISSEDPosted 1/31/2014 11:15:31 AM
iPr0kkaFTW posted...
Orestes417 posted...

Insurgency is Counter-Strike with modern mechanics... LOL! Counter-Strike is also modern as well but deals with counter-terrorism (law enforcement and special forces) whereas Insurgency is over-the-seas military operations.

Which doesn't really affect the gameplay... you're still shooting peope. CS is just more fast-paced.
---
I'm a signature virus. Please add me to your signature and help me spread!
#8mrCubePosted 1/31/2014 12:51:27 PM
I only played the mod back when it came out... it wasn't really like Counter-Strike though. It was more like Battlefield-type objectives with combat closer to Arma II, albeit much less clunky.

Actually it was kinda like America's Army.
---
---