This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Thief game on pc or ps4

#11DetectivPenguinPosted 2/1/2014 10:03:51 AM
Some of those quotes make me sad about video games.
---
What is today but yesterday's tomorrow?
#12kehardin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 10:10:58 AM
I have been wanting a push to get a better PC. I swear I always enjoyed the high end cards, I had 4600ti, 6800 ultra back long ago. Really my games still look great. They really do, my buddy has a far superior pc than mine and is always blown away how good mine looks and plays. Sure it does not look quiet like his but still not worth getting something new. Black Flag is the first game I have bought that slowed down on high for me. Arkham Origins, blacklist, absolution max payne 3 look great and play smooth. Oh well I guess I will get Thief and see how it looks and go from there.
#13LoshadtPosted 2/1/2014 10:20:06 AM
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
I don't understand why you keep posting this.

He has a grudge against the new Thief game, not that I entirely blame him. Hell, I'm probably more upset about it than he is. This isn't the first time I've had to watch a beloved name get completely s*** on for the sake of making a quick buck. Devil May Cry, Deus Ex, Star Wars Battlefront, Splinter Cell, Hitman, etc.

All of these series have been dredged up from the pits of Limbo to cash in on nostalgia and the new console audience that's heavy on money and short on attention/intelligence. Some of these came out cleaner than others, Human Revolution for instance managed to be pretty good (especially after the abomination that was Invisible War). All that aside though, it's almost painful to watch series you enjoyed to no end get dug up and stripped of all their personality and marketed to a generation that can't understand what made them so great in the first place.
---
Remember to hug you're waifu.
#14ClouddxPosted 2/1/2014 10:21:56 AM
You can always upgrade your comp, and if you plan to you should get it for PC.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#15triple sPosted 2/1/2014 12:46:17 PM
You should of used that $400 on a PS4 to upgrade your graphics card, lol.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#16kehardin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 2:46:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#17kehardin(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 2:49:45 PM
triple s posted...
You should of used that $400 on a PS4 to upgrade your graphics card, lol.

ps4 was a gift, Appreciate your financial advice though, lol, will probably get a new PC when something really sparks my interest enough.