This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Any decent prebuilt non-gaming PCs on Newegg?

#1xBrokenxHaloxPosted 2/1/2014 7:49:19 AM
My parents need a new PC and they were probably just going to go to Best Buy and grab whatever had the biggest hard drive.

Any good prebuilts on newegg, or possibly another good site? I would much rather build one for them, but they think I am going to fill it with LEDs or something.
---
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.
#2pjlindPosted 2/1/2014 7:54:41 AM
10/10
---
i5-4670k | MSI Z87-G41 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x 4gb DDR3-2133 | 530w 80+ | 1tb Seagate Barracuda | Rosewill BlackHawk
#3-5xad0w-Posted 2/1/2014 8:02:45 AM
I don't know about pre-builts, but you can catch some pretty decent deals on barebone kits.

That would assume you have a monitor, peripherals and an OS/serial though.
---
"This is a cool way to die!" -Philip J. Fry
KCO222OB|1440 Watts|6 Slice|Timer|Crumb Tray|Is a Toaster Oven
#4PokenubPosted 2/1/2014 8:03:40 AM
xBrokenxHalox posted...
My parents need a new PC and they were probably just going to go to Best Buy and grab whatever had the biggest hard drive.

Any good prebuilts on newegg, or possibly another good site? I would much rather build one for them, but they think I am going to fill it with LEDs or something.

And just for that, you MUST fill it with LED's. Even if they buy prebuilt, go buy a bunch of LED's and decorate the heck out of the case. I expect to see its glow by using google earth.
---
Damn it.. I swear I had something for this..
#5xBrokenxHalox(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 8:13:55 AM
-5xad0w- posted...
I don't know about pre-builts, but you can catch some pretty decent deals on barebone kits.

That would assume you have a monitor, peripherals and an OS/serial though.

I do have those. Thanks I'll make sure to check for those.

Pokenub posted...
xBrokenxHalox posted...

And just for that, you MUST fill it with LED's. Even if they buy prebuilt, go buy a bunch of LED's and decorate the heck out of the case. I expect to see its glow by using google earth.

I just might...they can't escape the beauty of LEDs.
---
Error. Human is dead, mismatch.