This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

PC Games clearance at K-mart, prices have really bottomed out.

#1PhilOnDezPosted 2/1/2014 10:38:06 PM
The only game I was even remotely interested in was the Starcraft battle chest which was $2.49 but your location may have more interesting games in stock. They also had some WoW collector's editions (not vanilla, just xpacs) but they were wedged so tightly onto the shelf that I couldn't get them out to check the price.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#250inchDLPPosted 2/1/2014 10:49:07 PM
I will head there tomorrow to check.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Thereal50inchDLP -contains my Dreamcast project of putting HD vids of each US game up.http://bf4stats.com/xone/LouErina
#3pwnater777Posted 2/1/2014 10:51:33 PM
I wish I could get into Blizzard games. I saw the Diablo 2 pack at Walmart for only $20, and I really wanted it, but I had no clue about the game. After seeing more gameplay, I definitely want it. How are Blizzard's other games? And I just wish they were on Steam, yet I know that would be an awful business choice for Blizzard.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#4HydroCannabinolPosted 2/1/2014 11:04:01 PM
pwnater777 posted...
I wish I could get into Blizzard games. I saw the Diablo 2 pack at Walmart for only $20, and I really wanted it, but I had no clue about the game. After seeing more gameplay, I definitely want it. How are Blizzard's other games? And I just wish they were on Steam, yet I know that would be an awful business choice for Blizzard.

Why would you want Blizzard games on Steam?

Jesus Christ you are so brainwashed.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#5pwnater777Posted 2/1/2014 11:13:43 PM
HydroCannabinol posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Because I like the Steam interface and how easily accessible everything is.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
#6R i c kPosted 2/1/2014 11:23:22 PM
pwnater777 posted...

Add the Battlenet client to Steam. Done.
---
The SilentCaay Channel - www.youtube.com/user/silentcaay
Competitive gaming featuring APB: Reloaded, Hearthstone and others.
#7PhilOnDez(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2014 11:24:50 PM
The clearance has been going on for quite a while, they had SC and D2 at $5 for the longest time. D2 was finally cleared out, as was the WoW stuff aside from the collector's edition xpacs I mentioned. If your local store has it I'd imagine it being in line with the SC price.

All mine had left was CE WoW xpacs, SC battle chests, and SimCity '13. I don't remember the price on SimCity but it wasn't anything too special or I might have grabbed it and I couldn't get the xpacs off the shelf to check the pricing. Simcity was cheaper than Origin though.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#8HydroCannabinolPosted 2/1/2014 11:31:28 PM
pwnater777 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Way to prove my point.
---
Steam ID: Mind_Explosion
I thought I chose very easy, not brand new to the game. - CheesyPhil
#9TheBlueDeathPosted 2/1/2014 11:37:31 PM
Ignore HydroCannabinol

He's clearly a Hipster hammer based on his posts.

Heaven forbid you enjoy steam nowadays.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#10pwnater777Posted 2/1/2014 11:37:44 PM
pwnater777 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Way to prove my point.

Well, I mean, if being brainwashed = getting through menus easily and finding thousands of (cheap) games with ease, then yes. I sure as hell proved it.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."