This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which upcoming MMO looks the best?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which upcoming MMO looks the best?

User Info: Love_Me_Sexy

Love_Me_Sexy
2 years ago#21
Wildstar will attract quite a few people with the Wow-like graphics, action combat and ability to pay for the sub through in-game currency.

Elder Scrolls will do well. Most of the negativity is coming from the players that wanted a single player experience and are upset at a sub.

Blade and Souls last announcement was on Dec 5 2012. It's gonna by pretty outdated if it ever comes out.

I will be playing ESO until I get to see what WildStar has to offer with a first hand experience.
Intel 4930k || Asus X79 Deluxe || MSI 760 4GB || Kingston HyperX 16GB RAM + 240GB SSD || Thermaltake 1200w PSU
PC Wishlist: 27" GSync, KB

User Info: dekou

dekou
2 years ago#22
Archeage. Of course, it's probably going to be ruined by Korean grinding, a stupid cash shop and lots of other features, but at least it looks a bit different. You can build boats and decorate your house with tasteless anime posters. Yay.

User Info: HardcoreFtw

HardcoreFtw
2 years ago#23
I'm really waiting for the new Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. I hopes it turns out great
drink Russian, drive German, wear Italian.

User Info: Flaktrooper123

Flaktrooper123
2 years ago#24
Black Desert maybe

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
2 years ago#25
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
Elder Scrolls will do well. Most of the negativity is coming from the players that wanted a single player experience and are upset at a sub.

Most of the hate comes from people who played the beta and see how terrible the gameplay is and how generic everything else is.
3DS friend code:3883-5502-4640 IGN:Zero

User Info: Saga3

Saga3
2 years ago#26
hyjinx17 posted...
Love_Me_Sexy posted...

Most of the hate comes from people who played the beta and see how terrible the gameplay is and how generic everything else is.

User Info: codyorr

codyorr
2 years ago#27
Digital Storm posted...
None.

User Info: MaxCHEATER64

MaxCHEATER64
2 years ago#28
codyorr posted...
Digital Storm posted...
None.
i5-3570K @ 4.6 GHz | HD IceQ X 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T | Seagate XTD 2T + 16GB SSHD | 2x8 GB RAM

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
2 years ago#29
I want a competent company to remake Age of Conan. Srsly, that game was magical. Oh and make it free to play from the start, with no pay2win cash shop (like GW2).
- My vision is augmented

User Info: brainlack

brainlack
2 years ago#30
Love_Me_Sexy posted...
Wildstar will attract quite a few people with the Wow-like graphics, action combat and ability to pay for the sub through in-game currency.

Blade and Souls last announcement was on Dec 5 2012. It's gonna by pretty outdated if it ever comes out.

I will be playing ESO until I get to see what WildStar has to offer with a first hand experience.

but blade and soul looks pretty good play it first and the story is some kind of awesome + great fightscene that can rival ff ac
playing re6 with 8x sparse grid ss with 32xs(2x2 ss + 8 ms)+ mixed sample x128 + 32 forced anisotropic then I hear ps4 is powerful than my pc
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Which upcoming MMO looks the best?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived