This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Valve introduces Steam Music, accepting beta signups

#41Ch3wyPosted 2/3/2014 6:28:57 PM
Fade2black001 posted...

Well i'll apologize for my name calling if you apologize to me first.

Why would I apologize for saying that this is the first time music has been integrated with steam?

KabtheMentat posted...
Girls girls girls.

You're both pretty.

I'm prettier.
---
How the hell can a octopus live outside of water anyways? This is so stupid. -Fade2black001
#42arleasPosted 2/3/2014 6:45:53 PM
I kinda figured this was for streaming... so when you play your steambox in the living room you can not only stream your games but music too... so maybe it's not for me (because I'm not a "stream to the living room" kind of guy).
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#43Born LuckyPosted 2/3/2014 6:51:19 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Why would I apologize for saying that this is the first time music has been integrated with steam?

I don't know what the argument is, but this is indeed the first time that music has been integrated with Steam. If it wasn't . . . why would we be talking about it.?
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot
#44eragonman9Posted 2/3/2014 7:18:59 PM
If I can't scrobble to Last.fm, then I probably won't bother. Still, it would be nice if it used less resources than Foobar2000.
---
We march for Macragge!
And we shall know no fear!
#45DarkZV2BetaPosted 2/3/2014 10:32:57 PM
I'm pretty sure this isn't going to cost anything. It looks like local Steam streaming. Basically, a logical offshoot of Steam game streaming.
---
god invented extension cords. -elchris79
#46Fade2black001Posted 2/3/2014 10:43:37 PM
Ch3wy posted...
Fade2black001 posted...

Well i'll apologize for my name calling if you apologize to me first.

KabtheMentat posted...
Girls girls girls.

You're both pretty.

I'm prettier.

Sigh.... You will never understand anything. Or you're dodging the whole thing on purpose.
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#47El_KazPosted 2/5/2014 6:20:44 PM(edited)
Just got in the beta, woo~

First experience: Trying to dump my whole collection at once crashed Steam. Whoops...

---
Wait... what?