This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Can You Gift/Sell Humble Bundle Keys You Already Have?

#1alexpguyPosted 2/4/2014 8:26:05 PM
I have never bought a humble bundle and the current bundle has Civ 5 plus G&K and BNW if you spend $15 or more. I already have Civ 5 with G&K through steam, but I really want to get BNW. If I get the whole $15 bundle, can I give away or sell the keys for Civ 5 vanilla and the G&K expansion?
---
IF MICE COULD SWIM, THEY WOULD FLOAT WITH THE TIDE AND PLAY WITH THE FISH DOWN BY THE SEASIDE. THE CATS ON THE SHORE WOULD QUICKLY AGREE.
#2Blobs_Posted 2/4/2014 8:29:52 PM
There is an option to buy it as a gift. It gives you links to where you can redeem each individual game, I think.
---
is haha
#3desertmanPosted 2/4/2014 8:35:35 PM
You can redeem the games you want and gift the rest.
---
about:robots
about:mozilla
#4Fission_MaiIedPosted 2/4/2014 8:49:50 PM
Blobs_ posted...
There is an option to buy it as a gift. It gives you links to where you can redeem each individual game, I think.

desertman posted...
You can redeem the games you want and gift the rest.

They both are right to an extend. Usually you can redeem each game individually. However there are some Humble Bundles that it's one or two redemption for all the games.

E.G. The Weekly Humble Sale: Codemasters when I went to redeem there were only 2 boxes instead of one for each.
---
GT: Fission MaiIed (L is i); PSN: FissionXMailed (L is L); BNet: FissionMailD#1973; Steam ID: gfreak001
No "i" in team, but there is in fail.
#5sonic_man00Posted 2/4/2014 9:08:36 PM
If your giving them away..

I would like Civ 5 or Civ 4 Complete. PM me.
---
I'd play more MMOs if there was no chat.