This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a mouse that will turn me from a terrible FPS player to a pro

#51ConkerPosted 2/5/2014 3:51:32 PM
30aught6 posted...
Xivios posted...
I've heard even better things about Zowie mice, but they are bare-bones mice designed purely to have the best sensors on the market, they have very few other features and their scroll wheels are bad, at least from what I hear.

I like the bare-bones style. Everyone doesn't want their PC and peripherals to look like a low rider.

Well, there's a difference between being flashy and functional. Most gamers that want lots of buttons will set it up for hotkeys in games where it will serve a purpose beyond looking like a low rider...personally I've always liked mice with at least a few extra features that look bare-bones, which is probably why I still like the G700 a lot, it has the features and functionality, while looking pretty plain.
---
Lets Go: Lions, Red Wings, Tigers, Pistons!
#52ClouddxPosted 2/5/2014 3:56:46 PM
steker16 posted...
Naos 5000 or go home

Terrible sensor, I own the mouse. Tracking issues on cloth surfaces and other issues.
---
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 770 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S
#53XiviosPosted 2/5/2014 3:57:10 PM
30aught6 posted...
Xivios posted...
I've heard even better things about Zowie mice, but they are bare-bones mice designed purely to have the best sensors on the market, they have very few other features and their scroll wheels are bad, at least from what I hear.

I like the bare-bones style. Everyone doesn't want their PC and peripherals to look like a low rider.

They put the DPS switch under the mouse and the mousewheel glows in technicolor to let you know what its set to. So the still look like goofy lightbright toys...they just don't have all the functions behind them that other mice do.
---
What do you want from me?