This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Steam Humble Bundle Civilization 4 Installation question

#1Last SoldierPosted 2/5/2014 1:18:03 AM
Wow talk about overkill, I got a massive list of like 8 items that came with the Civilization 4 from Humble Bundle, anyone know which one to install for the "complete" version of the game? the 3 different ones are "Beyond the Sword" "Colonization" and "Warlords", there's also one that's just plain "Civ 4", and there's 2 for each of the items. So confusing. Do I install them all for all them to connect into 1 complete version?
---
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T
#2ATARIJAWAPosted 2/5/2014 1:29:56 AM
Last Soldier posted...
Wow talk about overkill, I got a massive list of like 8 items that came with the Civilization 4 from Humble Bundle, anyone know which one to install for the "complete" version of the game? the 3 different ones are "Beyond the Sword" "Colonization" and "Warlords", there's also one that's just plain "Civ 4", and there's 2 for each of the items. So confusing. Do I install them all for all them to connect into 1 complete version?

Beyond the Sword is the complete version. Run that one.
Colonization is a seperate game entirely. It's not an expansion pack.
---
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 112
#3arleasPosted 2/5/2014 1:57:09 AM
there's 2 for each of the items.

One is the Mac Version.

Also the plain Civ IV is the base game... Beyond the Sword is an expansion but it requires the base game so installing it may install the plain Civ IV...
---
http://raptr.com/badge/arleas/uc.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/3201564081.png
#4Tony_Biggie_PunPosted 2/5/2014 7:05:38 AM
Install Beyond the Swords. That includes everything from Warlords and Civ 4.

Colonization is another game entirely. Like a spinoff.

The two versions are the Mac and PC versions of the game
#5Last Soldier(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2014 7:23:38 AM
Thanks for the help. Installing Beyond the Swords.
---
Finally got rid of my old sig about Pokemon after 10 years, DARN that's how long I've been on GameFAQs T_______________________________________________________T