This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good RPG to just relax and have fun with?

#1SkaterUBPosted 2/8/2014 7:03:36 PM
What are games that you like to play just for fun and don't need to worry too much about getting pissed off at something?
---
Steam/XBL/PSN: ShadowShooter93
3DS FC: 1332-8869-6872
#2EpicKingdom_Posted 2/8/2014 7:05:42 PM
Games these days still piss you off?
---
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#3wwarren19Posted 2/8/2014 7:06:48 PM
mass effect trilogy.
---
Gigabyte 780 | i5-2310 | asus p8h61m lx plus | patriot memory g2 8g | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700 | Samsung SSD 250g | WD 1tb | HAF 912 | AOC 29" IPS 2560x1080
#4ClouddxPosted 2/8/2014 7:07:27 PM
I play CS:GO for fun, I never get pissed off or have to worry bout much, but that's because I'm awesome at the game. =P
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#5SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 7:09:51 PM
EpicKingdom_ posted...

Yes, some games do

wwarren19 posted...
mass effect trilogy.

Got it, my favorite series.

Clouddx posted...
I play CS:GO for fun, I never get pissed off or have to worry bout much, but that's because I'm awesome at the game. =P

I like to play with bots when I want to feel really good. I just played before online and really sucked for some reason.
---
#6pwnater777Posted 2/8/2014 7:11:26 PM
I'd also love some good answers. I've heard praise for X3, but I don't know if it's relaxing.

My personal vote would be Civ V, staying out of war.
---
"That's NASCAR tactics."
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#7EpicKingdom_Posted 2/8/2014 7:12:41 PM
Inb4healthregenautosavesetc.
---
You're not Master Race until the Gaben reveals himself before you. ALL of himself. https://www.youtube.com/user/PCGamingMasterRace87/videos
#8KingDFizzlePosted 2/8/2014 7:13:37 PM
Skyrim is usually my choice for a game I don't have to think too hard with.
#9ClouddxPosted 2/8/2014 7:17:08 PM(edited)
Quote:EpicKingdom_ posted...

Yes, some games do

wwarren19 posted...
mass effect trilogy.

Clouddx posted...

I like to play with bots when I want to feel really good. I just played before online and really sucked for some reason.

@SkaterUB

Haha, prob because you're playing against real people. Real people also have smaller hitboxes making them harder to hit than bots.

Btw KoA is really casual and easy to enjoy.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#10SkaterUB(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2014 7:20:10 PM
Clouddx posted...
Quote:EpicKingdom_ posted...

Yes, some games do

wwarren19 posted...
mass effect trilogy.

Clouddx posted...

@SkaterUB

Haha, prob because you're playing against real people. Real people also have smaller hitboxes making them harder to hit than bots.

Btw KoA is really casual and easy to enjoy.

I'm usually pretty good when playing online, but this one game I just did terrible. Either these guys were really good or I was just doing terrible.

Also, I have heard mixed things about KoA, never really knew what it was about.
---