This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Borderlands 2 worth it?

#31AnatomyHorrorPosted 2/9/2014 3:44:17 AM
Thought it got boring after a few hours, but that's just me. I just don't have the desire to get crazy loot anymore. Well, except for in Dark Souls.
#32someflamablekidPosted 2/9/2014 6:55:48 AM
I don't think I could play it without friends. So if you have some good friends to play with it can be amazing.
#33Lvthn(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 2:05:29 AM
Played it all day today. I must say this was a good recommendation, the game is great and the hybrid FPS-RPG thing works very well. Art style looks much better in motion than stillshots.

Did the bonerfarts mission. I found it amusing, it's a lot funnier in context. The game is actually a deconstruction of a lot of tropes.

Really though, it had me from "a container of tentacles and disappointment."
#34xanadooPosted 2/10/2014 3:50:42 PM
well worth it. Probably the most value out of any steam game yet (well, counting playtime/money it's still Skyrim) for me. I never get DLCs but bought the GotY edition afterwards to get it.
#35foodeater4Posted 2/10/2014 5:37:12 PM
If your looking for a non military sci fi FPS, then borderlands 2 is a good choice. The art style is cool, so many games go for realism so its nice to have something different. Plus with all the crude humor in the game, it works well. It was actually free to play over the weekend, but you can go wrong, this was one of favorite games of the last couple years.