This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Vampire the Masquerade Combat Mod

#11Guitar_Hero_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:03:26 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
Just go Malkavian, you'll laugh your a** off at the conversations.
It gets really funny when you start to read their minds and can coerce people to tell you stuff just by blurting it out.

I definitely want to try the Malkavians out. They seem absolutely crazy, and I hear about them talking to signs and tv sets, which sounds awesome haha.
---
Steam ID - Jaxxxson
#12SinisterSlayPosted 2/10/2014 10:13:22 AM(edited)
Guitar_Hero_Guy posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
Just go Malkavian, you'll laugh your a** off at the conversations.
It gets really funny when you start to read their minds and can coerce people to tell you stuff just by blurting it out.

I definitely want to try the Malkavians out. They seem absolutely crazy, and I hear about them talking to signs and tv sets, which sounds awesome haha.

Yes, you do yell at stop signs :D

You also predict the future.

You even figure out who the taxi driver is if you know what options to pick

Also, my favorite is the girl on the beach in the very first level blows the entire story if you can pay attention to her rambling.

Malkavians hack! lol They even know there is a player controlling them.

---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#13Guitar_Hero_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2014 10:14:03 AM
It's actually remarkably hard to believe this game hasn't been re-made with improved graphics or combat system from an indie company, I feel it would be a hit.
---
Steam ID - Jaxxxson
#14SinisterSlayPosted 2/10/2014 10:14:47 AM
It's actually remarkably hard to believe this game hasn't been re-made with improved graphics or combat system from an indie company, I feel it would be a hit.

The graphics aren't that bad anyways.

It's a shame the company went under.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#15LordOfLegaciesPosted 2/10/2014 5:06:20 PM
Just checking, you are using the unofficial patch right?
If not, you need to get that RTFN.
---
Me: Nobody takes the appeal system seriously so nobody cares if you remove their appeal privileges. *removes my appeal privilages*
Yep, sure f***ing showed me.
#16LB3Posted 2/10/2014 9:40:05 PM
If i had to call one game in the world a true cult classic it would be this game. I got it back when it first came out and saddly not many others did. The game didnt really become well known till after the company that made it went under if im not mistaken.

I would very much love a new version of the game.
---
PSN: Bwleon7 Steam: bwleon79
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. -Albert Einstein
#17Guitar_Hero_Guy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 6:44:14 AM
SinisterSlay posted...

The graphics aren't that bad anyways.

It's a shame the company went under.

I whole-heartily agree, it does make me want to play the other 2 Troika games on a bright side, for how good this game is, but I haven't a clue how good those are.

LordOfLegacies posted...
Just checking, you are using the unofficial patch right?
If not, you need to get that RTFN.

Yes, I almost wonder if the most recent version of it is why the map is different though, it's a progress blocker :|

LB3 posted...
If i had to call one game in the world a true cult classic it would be this game. I got it back when it first came out and saddly not many others did. The game didnt really become well known till after the company that made it went under if im not mistaken.

I would very much love a new version of the game.

Part of me wishes I could have experienced this in 2004, I'm unsure how it would be with all the bugs present, but it's a game I could keep coming back to, would have given insane replay-ability.

On a totally related note, I see so many worse projects get kickstarted, I really wish a dev would pick this up, it should be nothing but a gain for them, and us.
---
Steam ID - Jaxxxson