This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What does PCH think of handhelds?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What does PCH think of handhelds?

User Info: Lvthn

3 years ago#31
Current gen, I use a Vita. Been pretty happy with it, barely had to buy any games due to PS+. Handhelds are a good platform for older games or games in those styles (like strategy-RPGs), a small screen with high pixel density and strong colors does a lot to mask low resolutions.

User Info: SnipeStar

3 years ago#32
Digital Storm posted...
I've got a 3DS XL with a bunch of games that I don't play nearly as much as I probably should. I have no complaints.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!

User Info: therickmu25

3 years ago#33
Trench Tier of gaming. But suits some people's lifestyles nonetheless.

User Info: Gynthaeres

3 years ago#34
3DS is a great companion to a PC. It's got a lot of wonderful exclusives, and its sleep mode means you can easily grab it and play for a few minutes while waiting for your PC to boot up, waiting for a game to load, waiting for matchmaking, or something else.
Rune Factory 4 was my favorite game of 2013, across all platforms. Zelda: ALBW and Fire Emblem: Awakening were both also up there. No regrets with getting a 3DS XL.

A Vita? Eh. Not enough quality games to be worth it at this point, at least as far as I know. Don't have one, and don't think I'm missing out on much. I've only heard of 1-2 "must have" games for it.
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What does PCH think of handhelds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived