This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What does PCH think of handhelds?

#31LvthnPosted 2/10/2014 10:26:52 AM
Current gen, I use a Vita. Been pretty happy with it, barely had to buy any games due to PS+. Handhelds are a good platform for older games or games in those styles (like strategy-RPGs), a small screen with high pixel density and strong colors does a lot to mask low resolutions.
#32SnipeStarPosted 2/10/2014 11:11:36 AM
Digital Storm posted...
I've got a 3DS XL with a bunch of games that I don't play nearly as much as I probably should. I have no complaints.

---
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
#33therickmu25Posted 2/10/2014 12:05:14 PM
Trench Tier of gaming. But suits some people's lifestyles nonetheless.
---
PC: http://i.imgur.com/9Ho6VA1.jpg
#34GynthaeresPosted 2/10/2014 12:45:32 PM
3DS is a great companion to a PC. It's got a lot of wonderful exclusives, and its sleep mode means you can easily grab it and play for a few minutes while waiting for your PC to boot up, waiting for a game to load, waiting for matchmaking, or something else.
Rune Factory 4 was my favorite game of 2013, across all platforms. Zelda: ALBW and Fire Emblem: Awakening were both also up there. No regrets with getting a 3DS XL.

A Vita? Eh. Not enough quality games to be worth it at this point, at least as far as I know. Don't have one, and don't think I'm missing out on much. I've only heard of 1-2 "must have" games for it.
---
The sole purpose of this space is to make my post look longer.