This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is my W8 Tablet not turning on properly?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why is my W8 Tablet not turning on properly?
3 years ago#1
This is he second Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet I have after the first Battery fried on me and have has it less than a month I can barely get this thing to turn on. Why is the Metro UI or anything not turning on? The only thing I downloaded to this new one is Google Chrome which on the last one mean perfectly. This is the first time in a month that I could get the thing to turn on, but nothing is showing up.

Getting kind of tired with this. Makes me wonder if I will ever buy another Dell product again.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
3 years ago#2
Are you sure it's charged?
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
3 years ago#3
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
Are you sure it's charged?

Yep always charge it every 2 or 3 days depending on the use.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
3 years ago#4
zerooo0 posted...
This is he second Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet I have after the first Battery fried on me and have has it less than a month I can barely get this thing to turn on. Why is the Metro UI or anything not turning on? The only thing I downloaded to this new one is Google Chrome which on the last one mean perfectly. This is the first time in a month that I could get the thing to turn on, but nothing is showing up.

Getting kind of tired with this. Makes me wonder if I will ever buy another Dell product again.

Dell

Found your problem.
MSI Z87-G45 ATX LGA1150 | i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 4GB | Corsair XMS 1x8 GB DDR3-1600 | Win7 Ultimate
Using a bow sure has its drawbacks. :V
3 years ago#5
If you've had it less than a month then it's still easily within warranty. Ask Dell, not us.
Your mom's box.
3 years ago#6
Have you tried Dell's support forum?
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Why is my W8 Tablet not turning on properly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived