This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why is my W8 Tablet not turning on properly?

#1zerooo0Posted 2/9/2014 9:45:00 PM
This is he second Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet I have after the first Battery fried on me and have has it less than a month I can barely get this thing to turn on. Why is the Metro UI or anything not turning on? The only thing I downloaded to this new one is Google Chrome which on the last one mean perfectly. This is the first time in a month that I could get the thing to turn on, but nothing is showing up.

Getting kind of tired with this. Makes me wonder if I will ever buy another Dell product again.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Bazooka_PenguinPosted 2/9/2014 9:52:46 PM
Are you sure it's charged?
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/9/2014 9:53:43 PM
Bazooka_Penguin posted...
Are you sure it's charged?

Yep always charge it every 2 or 3 days depending on the use.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#4Ticking_DeathPosted 2/9/2014 11:36:11 PM
zerooo0 posted...
This is he second Dell Venue 8 Pro Tablet I have after the first Battery fried on me and have has it less than a month I can barely get this thing to turn on. Why is the Metro UI or anything not turning on? The only thing I downloaded to this new one is Google Chrome which on the last one mean perfectly. This is the first time in a month that I could get the thing to turn on, but nothing is showing up.

Getting kind of tired with this. Makes me wonder if I will ever buy another Dell product again.

Dell

Found your problem.
---
MSI Z87-G45 ATX LGA1150 | i5-4670K | Asus GTX 760 4GB | Corsair XMS 1x8 GB DDR3-1600 | Win7 Ultimate
Using a bow sure has its drawbacks. :V
#5Davel23Posted 2/10/2014 4:49:54 AM
If you've had it less than a month then it's still easily within warranty. Ask Dell, not us.
---
Your mom's box.
#6Bazooka_PenguinPosted 2/10/2014 9:20:28 AM
Have you tried Dell's support forum?
---
Deth Pen
http://i.imgur.com/eMXgU.gif