This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is Takedown: Red Sabre in any a better state now?

#1Red_JesterPosted 2/10/2014 9:28:57 PM
I went ahead and picked it up on Steam for $1.49 since that's about as low as the price will ever go, but I'm not in a hurry to play it if it's still in a crappy state.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#2bikeblasterPosted 2/10/2014 10:14:31 PM
My friend bought the 4 pack deal that gave him 8 copies, so he gave one to me. Uninstalled within 5 minutes.

It would be a good game, if ti was about 8 years ago.
---
2500k @4.4 GHz | Z68X-UD3P | H60 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 680 | 1 TB + 320GB + 128 GB SSD | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv
#3Red_Jester(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2014 1:52:19 PM
That's more or less exactly what I was hoping for and expected out of the game. I think everyone who followed the game just wanted another Rainbow Six 3.

I just want to know of the game itself is still basically in a pre-alpha state or if they've fixed problems like the AI and such.
---
I do benefits for all religions. I'd hate to blow the hereafter on a technicality. - Bob Hope
I'm right about everything, every time. 60% of the time.
#4JenfromwinPosted 2/11/2014 3:31:38 PM
They havn't touched the game since it came out.. This sale is just last min cash grab
#5TheBlueDeathPosted 2/11/2014 3:34:08 PM
Jenfromwin posted...
They havn't touched the game since it came out.. This sale is just last min cash grab

They honestly should be sued for that.

Horrible horrible developers that lie.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
#6johnny_payPosted 2/11/2014 5:06:02 PM
from what ive read on the steam forums, the game is still a buggy mess that should be avoided at all costs.
#7JenfromwinPosted 2/11/2014 5:28:30 PM
I love how we have all these steam fanboys but I don't think that it should be on Steam at all

I know nothing is perfect but just like warz when were promised all this stuff and nothing I mean nothing is even close to being delver it should be removed.